Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

How NOT to shoot a gun

Old 10-14-2009, 05:53 PM   #5
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
what part of that seemed like a good idea

Old 10-14-2009, 05:55 PM   #7
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-14-2009, 05:55 PM   #8
leo858 has a spectacular aura aboutleo858 has a spectacular aura about
Navy: Hospital Corpsman/ Xray Tech
Name: Leo
leo858's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-14-2009, 05:56 PM   #9
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAP_29 View Post
omg that musta hurt so bad lol. i love how the camera guy is laughin at him too
yeah.. he should be laughed at! what a dumb ass move.
Old 10-14-2009, 05:57 PM   #10
Foster9091 is a name known to allFoster9091 is a name known to allFoster9091 is a name known to allFoster9091 is a name known to allFoster9091 is a name known to allFoster9091 is a name known to all

Foster9091's Tacoma Gallery
wow!!!
Old 10-14-2009, 05:58 PM   #11
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post

Thanks Neubs for the laugh.

Doing stupid things with guns is what gets people killed, and when more people get killed with guns, people go nuts and want to outlaw them...
Sure. I laugh every time I watch it. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada View Post
someone you know?
No one I know would ever try something this stupid, well maybe one guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAP_29 View Post
omg that musta hurt so bad lol. i love how the camera guy is laughin at him too
That is funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowham View Post
what part of that seemed like a good idea

No part....knuckleheads
Old 10-14-2009, 06:02 PM   #12
Fienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant future

Name: Hieu
Fienoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Fienoma
That video reminds me of this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjMADPkivxM
Old 10-14-2009, 06:05 PM   #13
I'd rather be diving than working..
UpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

UpstateTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Oh shit!!!! i was laughing sooo damn hard!!!! whew..... : laugh::l augh:
Old 10-14-2009, 06:10 PM   #16
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
I felt this video was thread appropriate too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FreLFK8WXBg
Old 10-14-2009, 06:11 PM   #17
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
WOW!
Old 10-14-2009, 06:12 PM   #18
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
I've actually shot a Desert Eagle... but never did that!

If you ever get the chance, wear a ball cap or something. The 5 people I shot with, all had the brass smack them in the head. It bounced off my brim

Funny as hell videos. Thanks y'all!
Old 10-14-2009, 06:15 PM   #19
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slj_rtTfhak

Old 10-14-2009, 06:16 PM   #20
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJCUg...eature=related