Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

New Glock sights!!

Old 10-16-2009, 08:12 AM   #1
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
New Glock sights!!

Group Buy????
Old 10-16-2009, 08:29 AM   #2
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
count me in!
Old 10-16-2009, 08:30 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Im in Yo.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:34 AM   #4
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder if they will fit in my duty holster. If not Ill mod it to fit. Im in for 2 sets gotta have them for my off duty to SON.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:40 AM   #5
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
One question............can they be mounted for left handed use?
Old 10-16-2009, 08:44 AM   #6
ajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ajviper7's Tacoma Gallery
Please tell me these will fit a 1911.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:45 AM   #7
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajviper7 View Post
Please tell me these will fit a 1911.
oh, yet another good question. Do they?
Old 10-16-2009, 08:48 AM   #8
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, can you find out if they fit an XD as well? I'm so in.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:50 AM   #9
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
They come in a wide variety for most makes and models. These have improved my accuracy like crazy. Now I rarely hit innocent people during my drive-by!
Old 10-16-2009, 08:53 AM   #10

I especially like that they can be thrown and still retain accuracy. Can't wait til they get here.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:55 AM   #11
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
When I buy my Glock 17, I will have to get a set of those. I'm sure that will improve my aim.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:02 PM   #12
Stand for Nothing or Die for Something
NCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant future

Army: 11b
Name: Andrew
NCTacoma09's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder if Plaxico Burress had these.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:29 PM   #13
HardCase will become famous soon enough

Army: Medic
HardCase's Tacoma Gallery
I'll bet all those idiots in the West Toledo bar shootout the other night would have done a whole lot better if they'd had these sights on their gunz!! Police report a minimum of 17 rounds fired, probably more than that, and if you've seen the video-clips of the shootout you are aware that many were fired at literally point-blank range, and not one single solitary person was hit, not even nicked!!! Gangstas need these sights!!!
Old 10-16-2009, 02:27 PM   #14
Be a fountain, not a drain.
bambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevin
bambooshoots's Tacoma Gallery
Wow...welcome to 5 years ago?

I remember seeing this on GlockTalk a LONG time ago.

But funny nonetheless.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:25 AM   #15

NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambooshoots View Post
Wow...welcome to 5 years ago?

I remember seeing this on GlockTalk a LONG time ago.

But funny nonetheless.
Im sorry, I forgot GlockTalk and TW were sister sights, Ill check on there before I post anything here again. Thanks for the heads up