Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

TW Hunting Journal

Old 11-30-2009, 11:52 AM   #21
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i went yesterday afternoon.....still not sure if im supposed to be bowhunting in the city limits..but thats neither here or there. anyway.....sitting there.....big doe coming up behind me...bout to lay into her......and i'll be damned if the assholes on the 4 wheelers didnt come by..riding on my property, and scared the doe away. and the dude even sat there for a sec and said "didnt mean to mess ya up"...............and kept on riding. i was dumbfounded.........but ima put a stop to any of them riding on my property.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:19 PM   #22
eagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed
eagleswarrior's Tacoma Gallery
2x4 with the long nails thru it and burried in the ground!! lol had someone do that though and forgot they put em there and got his own tires...lol Idiot...
Old 11-30-2009, 12:22 PM   #23
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleswarrior View Post
2x4 with the long nails thru it and burried in the ground!! lol had someone do that though and forgot they put em there and got his own tires...lol Idiot...
it just pisses me off that people think they can just go anywhere..............and this morning,i put up 2 no trespassing signs....even tho where i live just passed an ordinance that whoever has a 4 wheeler,and rides on some land, has to have permission in writing...no signs needed. if i see them doing it again......we gonna have some words.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:28 PM   #24
eagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed
eagleswarrior's Tacoma Gallery
I stopped hunting in Parkton, NC cause you pay 250 a year for hunting and the deer only walk at night cause literally you put a cable up that morning and that afternoon its already cut down with new 4wheeler tracks...we've done EVERYTHING to keep em out and people have NO respect for your property...I mean they'd drive right through my food plot WITH ME IN THE STAND...my one buddy shot at a guy after the guy told him to f**k off...lol...my buddy is full blooded Indian and you don't mess with those guys...lol...Police came and he told the police even that next time he won't miss!!
Old 11-30-2009, 12:31 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleswarrior View Post
I stopped hunting in Parkton, NC cause you pay 250 a year for hunting and the deer only walk at night cause literally you put a cable up that morning and that afternoon its already cut down with new 4wheeler tracks...we've done EVERYTHING to keep em out and people have NO respect for your property...I mean they'd drive right through my food plot WITH ME IN THE STAND...my one buddy shot at a guy after the guy told him to f**k off...lol...my buddy is full blooded Indian and you don't mess with those guys...lol...Police came and he told the police even that next time he won't miss!!
the way your buddy is.....thats the way it should be bro. i cant stand people who have zero respect for someone elses property. thats one of the things in my "top 10 things i despise" list.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:29 AM   #26
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
I had 2 coyotes within a 15' circle of me this morning and I missed both of them! Right now I'm so psyched at the fact that I was able to call them in so close that I don't care that I missed a great opportunity. It was awesome.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:32 PM   #27
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
I had 2 coyotes within a 15' circle of me this morning and I missed both of them! Right now I'm so psyched at the fact that I was able to call them in so close that I don't care that I missed a great opportunity. It was awesome.
Nice!
Old 02-02-2010, 08:34 PM   #28
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Ya coyotes are hard to get in range and to get a shot I have found that one guy with a shot gun and one with a rifle works well. In a tourny this weekend for em hopefully all goes well won it last year so hoping for a 2 peat.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:44 PM   #30
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
Ya coyotes are hard to get in range and to get a shot I have found that one guy with a shot gun and one with a rifle works well. In a tourny this weekend for em hopefully all goes well won it last year so hoping for a 2 peat.
Right on; good luck! Anytime you feel like sharing a coyote hunting tip, I'm all ears.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:59 AM   #31
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Lol right on hopefully i'll have one or two for you by next week