1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TW Hunting Journal

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by eagleswarrior, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Nov 30, 2009 at 10:52 AM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    i went yesterday afternoon.....still not sure if im supposed to be bowhunting in the city limits..but thats neither here or there. anyway.....sitting there.....big doe coming up behind me...bout to lay into her......and i'll be damned if the assholes on the 4 wheelers didnt come by..riding on my property, and scared the doe away. and the dude even sat there for a sec and said "didnt mean to mess ya up"...............and kept on riding. i was dumbfounded.........but ima put a stop to any of them riding on my property.

2. Nov 30, 2009 at 11:19 AM
    eagleswarrior

eagleswarrior [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    1988 Toyota Pickup 3.0 V6...
    Paint Job (Imperial Jade Mica-6Q7), 2" ToyTec Susp. Lift, Pro Comp ES9000 Shocks, Mud Tires, New Carpet, two-toned Dyed Dash, Blue LED's in instrument cluster, rockford fosgate 6 1/2's, 1" Rockford dome tweeters, 12" Rockford Sub, Sony head unit, Future Mods: Front Bull Bar with Hella 500's, rock lights, bed lights, Exhaust System
    2x4 with the long nails thru it and burried in the ground!! lol had someone do that though and forgot they put em there and got his own tires...lol Idiot...

3. Nov 30, 2009 at 11:22 AM
    tacomaman06

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    it just pisses me off that people think they can just go anywhere..............and this morning,i put up 2 no trespassing signs....even tho where i live just passed an ordinance that whoever has a 4 wheeler,and rides on some land, has to have permission in writing...no signs needed. if i see them doing it again......we gonna have some words.

4. Nov 30, 2009 at 11:28 AM
    eagleswarrior

eagleswarrior [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    1988 Toyota Pickup 3.0 V6...
    Paint Job (Imperial Jade Mica-6Q7), 2" ToyTec Susp. Lift, Pro Comp ES9000 Shocks, Mud Tires, New Carpet, two-toned Dyed Dash, Blue LED's in instrument cluster, rockford fosgate 6 1/2's, 1" Rockford dome tweeters, 12" Rockford Sub, Sony head unit, Future Mods: Front Bull Bar with Hella 500's, rock lights, bed lights, Exhaust System
    I stopped hunting in Parkton, NC cause you pay 250 a year for hunting and the deer only walk at night cause literally you put a cable up that morning and that afternoon its already cut down with new 4wheeler tracks...we've done EVERYTHING to keep em out and people have NO respect for your property...I mean they'd drive right through my food plot WITH ME IN THE STAND...my one buddy shot at a guy after the guy told him to f**k off...lol...my buddy is full blooded Indian and you don't mess with those guys...lol...Police came and he told the police even that next time he won't miss!!

5. Nov 30, 2009 at 11:31 AM
    tacomaman06

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    the way your buddy is.....thats the way it should be bro. i cant stand people who have zero respect for someone elses property. thats one of the things in my "top 10 things i despise" list.

6. Dec 19, 2009 at 8:29 AM
    Packman73

Packman73 ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    The free state of Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!
    I had 2 coyotes within a 15' circle of me this morning and I missed both of them! Right now I'm so psyched at the fact that I was able to call them in so close that I don't care that I missed a great opportunity. It was awesome.:headbang:

7. Dec 19, 2009 at 8:32 PM
    Incognito

Incognito No better friend, no worse enemy

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite AC TRD OR
    Spacer lift, bumper stickers, ejector seat, etc.
    Nice!

8. Feb 2, 2010 at 7:34 PM
    tacomakid96

tacomakid96 Lions Not Sheep

Member:
    First Name:
    Phil
    Out n' about
    Vehicle:
    1996 Tacoma / 2000 4.7 Tundra TRD
    Ya coyotes are hard to get in range and to get a shot I have found that one guy with a shot gun and one with a rifle works well. In a tourny this weekend for em hopefully all goes well won it last year so hoping for a 2 peat.:D

9. Feb 2, 2010 at 7:39 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!

:woot:

10. Feb 2, 2010 at 8:44 PM
    Packman73

Packman73 ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    The free state of Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!
    Thanks!

Right on; good luck! Anytime you feel like sharing a coyote hunting tip, I'm all ears.:)

11. Feb 3, 2010 at 9:59 AM
    tacomakid96

tacomakid96 Lions Not Sheep

Member:
    First Name:
    Phil
    Out n' about
    Vehicle:
    1996 Tacoma / 2000 4.7 Tundra TRD
    Lol right on hopefully i'll have one or two for you by next week

Products Discussed in

To Top