LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Skeet shooting for men

Old 11-25-2009, 10:35 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Repost!
Old 11-25-2009, 10:39 AM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
hahaha Chris clicked on a thread that said "Skeet shooting for men" oh wait I did to. Damnit
Old 11-25-2009, 10:54 AM   #7
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your only 23 and you're already having those problems?
Old 11-25-2009, 10:59 AM   #8
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your only 23 and you're already having those problems?
Oh ouch...

Forgive my naivete, but how is Skeet shooting synonimus with erectile dysfunction
Old 11-25-2009, 11:20 AM   #10
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you can't get it up your not going to being shooting, i guess.

It wasn't ment to be a burn, just a joke.
I know man, it was really funny. I started laughing and then I was like wait...I don't get it...

I guess I kind of opened the door didn't i...