Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

first hunting trip planned with my tacoma.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:44 AM   #1
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
first hunting trip planned with my tacoma.

going to AZ in january for archery couse deer. kinda anxious about it. i bought the truck used for one. and i have never hunted AZ for couse is the second reason.

i opted to drive from the bay area, because of my camping gear. i could fly to meet my friends, but i do have lots of gear.

gonna be east of tuscon. i cant wait. my bro is hopefully coming from texas, with a popup off road camper.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:54 PM   #3
Griztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to behold
Griztaco's Tacoma Gallery
sounds exciting...good luck