Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Hunting Dogs

Old 12-25-2009, 06:25 PM   #41
mattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of light
Name: matt
mattcombs's Tacoma Gallery
and trust me coon huntin anit always easy as it sounds and not everyone can train a dog you cant let yourself get attached to em all and you have to have extreme patients and the right tools
Old 12-25-2009, 08:09 PM   #42
Timberlicious
TimberT is on a distinguished road

TimberT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckr2 View Post
Wow,
As my employee's I see that they are taken to the vet regularly (free health care) and any emergencies get immediate attention. As part of their payment, room and board is provided. Healthy food, and a warm bed are provided. They are allowed to lounge on the furniture, sleep in the bed, bathed regularly, and even have a retirement plan.
But do they have dental insurance?

Old 02-12-2010, 03:06 PM   #44
Slaughtering goats
emtlibby will become famous soon enough
emtlibby's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone make a custom dog box? I pheasant hunt, and need to make one for my pointer.... Any ideas?
Old 02-12-2010, 05:16 PM   #45
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emtlibby View Post
Anyone make a custom dog box? I pheasant hunt, and need to make one for my pointer.... Any ideas?
I'm gonna make on for my beagles; my friend has one that he custom build. I'll see if I can't get some pics and specs when I see him next.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:19 PM   #47
Firefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Josh
Firefighter160's Tacoma Gallery
I got this box made for my tacoma a few months ago. Its all aluminum, all welded, and very strong. The guys name in Steven Bond out of Edenton NC his number is 252-340-2636. He is very quick and fair-priced.
Attached Thumbnails
Hunting Dogs-495034479_1739243517_0.jpg   Hunting Dogs-472705737_1654327491_0.jpg  
Old 04-17-2010, 01:15 AM   #48
bamadawg2009 is on a distinguished road
Name: Richard
bamadawg2009's Tacoma Gallery
I hate it when people talk about the things in which they know nothing about, like saying dog hunting is not hunting at all, lets not forget sitting in a tree for hours at a time waiting on a deer to walk by is kinda like a buzzard sitting in a tree on the edge of the road waiting for the next road kill. Me I just spent 4 grand on my taco so i could use it to run dogs. Everybody else can go climb a tree.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:26 AM   #49
bamadawg2009 is on a distinguished road
Name: Richard
bamadawg2009's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattcombs View Post
nothin like a dog box loaded in the back of a tacoma lights charged gun loaded and a 6 pk to to start the summer or fall winter and somtimes spring
hell yeah!
Old 04-19-2010, 09:52 AM   #51
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by madcatter View Post
hell ya--its the only way to hunt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSWj0ktVA1I

and to the anti-hunters anti hunting dogs folks---eat your heart out
good shootin there sport. my roommates dad actually breeds, trains, and competes beagles. one of his dogs is second in the state right now, or atleast it was over christmas break. they are great dogs. he takes all the ones that can't hunt for anything and puts them in a seperate kennel and they just run loose during the day then come back at night and get some food and water. of course they live way out in the middle of nowhere
Old 01-30-2012, 01:06 AM   #52
n a coma is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: Trent
n a coma's Tacoma Gallery
hey man im wit ya on the dog hunting thing i got 22 and everyone of em will ROCK matter of fact my huntin truck looks exactly like urs down to the glenns box and the mega 4........my best friends dad designed and makes those mounts like u got.....where u get that one from......i might have installed it lol
Old 01-31-2012, 12:07 PM   #53
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattcombs View Post
nothin like a dog box loaded in the back of a tacoma lights charged gun loaded and a 6 pk to to start the summer or fall winter and somtimes spring
Leave the 6 pack for home after the hunt...we don't need any more negative press for hunters.
My Tiger Mountain lab in her first full season....

Old 02-02-2012, 01:16 PM   #54
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Never had so much fun with dogs till I started hunting with them 20 years ago!!! Jim
Old 02-03-2012, 06:43 AM   #57
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
^^^10-4 On that, My dogs are like my kids, they are all treated very well... Jim
Old 02-04-2012, 08:12 PM   #58
Holyfather is on a distinguished road
Holyfather's Tacoma Gallery
I use my dog for quail hunting in AZ. Awesome dog that can run all day. Would be nice to have a dog with a lopped tail though so i am not constantly pulling cactus thorns out of it. Here is a pic from earlier this season
Attached Thumbnails
Hunting Dogs-quail.jpg  
Old 02-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #59
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
i dont really hunt much ive got my GA hunting license...ive been out a few time with friends but nothing worth noting and we didnt have any dogs....but i do have a Catahoula Leopard dog and a lot of people around here use them for hunting

Old 03-20-2012, 03:33 PM   #60
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

225nontypical's Tacoma Gallery

my new walker pup