Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Always Hunt with a Buddy

Old 03-10-2008, 11:15 AM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Always Hunt with a Buddy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxd2SeHemUg
Old 03-10-2008, 11:18 AM   #2
Canadian Taco
corywilson13 is on a distinguished road

corywilson13's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to corywilson13
crazy americans...
Old 03-10-2008, 12:31 PM   #4
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Now, that's the stupid Carolina Alliance right there. Its their equivalent to the US Army "Be All You Can Be" commercial. Fawkin brilliant.

Join The Northern Alliance now. Few more spots available for the smart, intelligent type of people who drive Taco's . No prior convictions or alcohol dependency a prerequisite. /send a PM to Homer J to join.
Old 03-10-2008, 02:48 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Now, that's the stupid Carolina Alliance right there. Its their equivalent to the US Army "Be All You Can Be" commercial. Fawkin brilliant.

Join The Northern Alliance now. Few more spots available for the smart, intelligent type of people who drive Taco's . No prior convictions or alcohol dependency a prerequisite. /send a PM to Homer J to join.

nah....the only prerequisite to join the northern alliance is to be retarded.......either that or totally desperate,i havent figured out which
just yet!!
Old 03-10-2008, 03:13 PM   #6
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4x4trd View Post
Thank GOD there was a tower in the area and AT&T didn't drop it.
I work for them and can pretty much get free cell service, but I wouldnt touch that GSM crap if they paid me......well I guess it depends on how much.

EDIT: just joking, Ma Bell...
Old 03-10-2008, 03:19 PM   #7
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom View Post
with those prerequisites that sure rules out about 90% of the guys right away !
I said "No prior convictions or alcohol dependency a prerequisite." So, its NOT a prerequisite. So we would like you to join.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:45 PM   #8
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
nah....the only prerequisite to join the northern alliance is to be retarded.......either that or totally desperate,i havent figured out which just yet!!
I hate to break it to you but you have no leader. You leader has abandoned ship but the one man band seems to be playing. Northern Alliance intel has learned he is busy completing refugee application papers to enter Canada . We have also learned he has put a down first and last months rent on a house trailer in Canada.

In case you dont know, you will most likely be the only Carolina Alliance dude standing before too long. Screw pride and plead with Homer J to let you into the Northern Alliance. I can see the desperation in your post's. I'll try to put in a good word for you but I cannot guarantee anything. Our standards are very high, you know .
Old 03-10-2008, 04:17 PM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I hate to break it to you but you have no leader. You leader has abandoned ship but the one man band seems to be playing. Northern Alliance intel has learned he is busy completing refugee application papers to enter Canada . We have also learned he has put a down first and last months rent on a house trailer in Canada.

In case you dont know, you will most likely be the only Carolina Alliance dude standing before too long. Screw pride and plead with Homer J to let you into the Northern Alliance. I can see the desperation in your post's. I'll try to put in a good word for you but I cannot guarantee anything. Our standards are very high, you know .
i'd rather go down fighting than ever acknowledge the presence of a "northern" alliance. it'd be me AND tacomaman!!
Old 03-10-2008, 06:25 PM   #10
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i'd rather go down fighting than ever acknowledge the presence of a "northern" alliance. it'd be me AND tacomaman!!
you damn right about that bro!!!! under no circumstance will i EVER be even remotely related to the northern dirtbags...er' alliance!
Old 03-10-2008, 06:29 PM   #11

Quote:

i figured it out themaster.......you talk just to hear yourself, no matter how much of a retard you make outta yourself!! couch aint going anywhere...as is none of the rest of us either!! we will most definitely stand and fight(just dont make me spill my damned beer......i dont like alcohol abuse)!!! oh, and by the way.....damn it man, that an assload of snow ya'll got up there!!! holy shit man!
Old 03-11-2008, 05:51 AM   #12
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom View Post
with those prerequisites that sure rules out about 90% of the guys right away !
at least in the carolina alliance there are just two simple ones

be alive
or
breathing,
doesn't have to be both, one is good enough
Trust me man there is alot alcohol abuse going on in the Northern Alliance. Also who the fock hasnt got locked up a time or two.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:54 AM   #13
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for the acknowleging us in your post. Dont worry we will not hold it against you guys when you decide to join the NA.
Old 03-11-2008, 06:04 AM   #14
Born to Ride

Quote:
Terbek, I see you have systematically abandoned the Carolina Alliance with long term goals of joining the Northern Alliance . You are not as stupid as I thought you were. As a token of appreciation, you just might win a 2 day supply of Camel food for that hideous looking smelly ride of yours.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:24 PM   #15
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sorry to burst your bubble canuk but i'm still alive and kicking...... just really really busy at work, so i dont have time to waste on you. I'd love to spend all day making fun of you and your stupid metric system and overuse of the letter "u" (ie, colour) but you're just not worth it. Making fun of a Canadian is like shooting a dead man. He's not getting any deader no matter what you do. and you're not getting any less Canadian no matter how much i rag you. Having said that, F*#K OFF CANADIAN!!!

Quote:
Hey now, dont count me out yet! it will be you tacomaman and Couch!!! BTW, i hearby drop all charges of treason (mostly cause i cant figure out how a tribunal works) including the fact that you changed your title and no longer mention the Great Alliance (the "Alliance" is now knows as the "Great Alliance" since we are in fact great, and it helps distinguish between the two). on a side note, based on the northern alliances lack of originality, i bet they will now come up with something to put in front of their "alliance" in order to compete with us
Old 03-11-2008, 05:34 PM   #17
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble canuk ...... F*#K OFF CANADIAN!!!
I dont blow bubbles like you do, hickster. So you F*#K OFF and take a flying leap into your drought stricken neighbourhood bird bath, beak first . Stupid flea infested bird flu vending machine.

Quote:
Hey now, dont count me out yet! it will be you tacomaman and Couch!!!
Listen you Great piece of bird shit. jhodge83 has disassociated himself with your stupid Great Alliance. He dropped the title and he's out. I think he likes the Northern Alliance concept better. You have only 2 members. You and yourself . So go back into your coop and hide behind the chicken wire. We'll send someone to get you just in time for Thanksgiving.
Old 03-11-2008, 06:18 PM   #18

Quote:
I dont blow bubbles like you do, hickster. So you F*#K OFF and take a flying leap into your drought stricken neighbourhood bird bath, beak first . Stupid flea infested bird flu vending machine.

Listen you Great piece of bird shit. jhodge83 has disassociated himself with your stupid Great Alliance. He dropped the title and he's out. I think he likes the Northern Alliance concept better. You have only 2 members. You and yourself . So go back into your coop and hide behind the chicken wire. We'll send someone to get you just in time for Thanksgiving.

hey themaster......get your facts straight before you speak.....we arent in too bad of a drought anymore(not bad anyway), as we have gotten alot of rain here lately!!! so got sit in the corner and say "eh" alot....it may make you feel better!!
Old 03-12-2008, 07:27 AM   #19
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

you're retarded.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:33 AM   #20
Born to Ride

Quote:
you're retarded.
Idiot. I check my timing and its actually advanced.