Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

FMG-9 Folding Machine Gun / Flashlight

Old 03-10-2008, 05:39 PM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
FMG-9 Folding Machine Gun / Flashlight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s
Old 03-21-2008, 04:33 PM   #3
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
"No plans for productions...." WTF?!?!?! Don't tease us man!!! I'd buy a semi-auto one if they made it! Put a couple in the truck! Wonder if you would need a CCW for it.... Not technically a handgun....
Old 03-21-2008, 04:52 PM   #4
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
But what size batteries does it use?
You crack me up !
Old 03-21-2008, 05:11 PM   #5
brob1975 is on a distinguished road
brob1975's Tacoma Gallery
If youline in a neighborhood where you need to carry a machine gun to "walk your dog or tae out the trash" you may want to think about moving...
Old 03-21-2008, 05:25 PM   #6
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by brob1975 View Post
If youline in a neighborhood where you need to carry a machine gun to "walk your dog or tae out the trash" you may want to think about moving...
Maybe it's just to shut up those yapping ankle biters when you walk your dog?

Although, I can see a use for a folding carbine that could be tucked in the door pocket, glove box, center console, or one for every passenger behind the rear seat.
Old 03-21-2008, 07:19 PM   #7
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brob1975 View Post
I don't live in this neighborhood but downtown Rochester-Ames & Child st. has had a fatal shooting every month for almost a year, we don't need that foldable convenient weapons, we need to strap it on like Rambo and start mowing in the streets.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:04 AM   #8
Master of the Universe
Flycatcher is on a distinguished road

Army: Platoon Leader, 2nd PLT Co A 1-128 Light Infantry
Flycatcher's Tacoma Gallery
WOW, I think I would donate a kidney to get one of those. That is awesome. I would be interested in a LEO take on that though. I mean, picture helping someone out with a flat on the side of the road at night and you hit the wrong button. "hold on, I got a flashli... oops. Pay no attention to that, it's my sons transformer."
Old 03-24-2008, 11:29 AM   #9
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Holy s--t! ! !!!! That's pretty neat! !! I don't like guns but that one is pretty nifty You could carry that one around in your back pocket and no one would ever know! ! (until everyone had one)
Old 04-16-2008, 02:17 AM   #10
sonic is on a distinguished road
Army: 3rd Infantry (ROCK OF THE MARNE)
sonic's Tacoma Gallery
No one here would put an illegal Auto sear would they??
Old 04-19-2008, 05:36 PM   #11
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic View Post
No one here would put an illegal Auto sear would they??
Don't ask...................... I wouldn't go to Nevada and buy a high cap mag and bring it home to California either............... Gun Show this weekend in San Jose, CA!
Old 04-22-2008, 10:24 PM   #12
My other ride weighs 200 tons
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4x4trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDeSoup View Post
Don't ask...................... I wouldn't go to Nevada and buy a high cap mag and bring it home to California either............... Gun Show this weekend in San Jose, CA!
Isn't it amazing the laws that end up on the books. I see where ABC news is slanting an article about the 2nd Amendment arming the Mexican drug cartels.

Lets add some more laws instead of enforcing laws already on the books.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4695848&page=1
Old 04-23-2008, 10:32 AM   #13
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
I read the first page and was disgusted, the anti-gun liberal media makes me sick. I wonder why they bash the border wall and say illegal border runners have rights and then....wow, I will not even finish that. The media is no longer motivated by fact, just ratings. They just need to complete the wall all the way from the great state of Texas to the Golden state of California. Lets stop traffic in both directions. or at least slow it to a trickle. This thread is way out in left field now!!!!!!!!!!!!