Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

How good did everyone do this deer season?

Old 02-02-2010, 07:12 PM   #61
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
2 bucks this year, and one spike bull a 4x4 and spike in WA and a 5 point whitetail in Idaho that was 21 inches wide.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:16 PM   #62
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
2008 Idaho

Only huntin pic I have right now
Old 02-03-2010, 08:14 AM   #63
buyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nice

buyobuyo's Tacoma Gallery
My friend and I went for the first time ever this year but didn't get anything. Only saw 3 antlerless which you can't hunt in NM.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:36 AM   #64
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
GREAT!!! GOT THIS WITH A BOW

THIS WITH A GUN

i got another great buck with a bow, it was a cull. I found it 4 days after i shot it with a bow. I got it the night before thanksgiving and could not look for it for a few days. It was only like 80 yards from where i shot it, i just did not make a good shot, so i decided not to trail it. The buzzards made a mess of him. It only had six points, but was like 5 to 6 years old. Great eye guards, it had no broken points, that is why i shot it. It was a great buck to shoot with a bow. I also got 3 does with a bow.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:52 PM   #65
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-TRAIN View Post

I got it the night before thanksgiving and could not look for it for a few days. It was only like 80 yards from where i shot it, i just did not make a good shot, so i decided not to trail it. The buzzards made a mess of him. .

no respect for shit like that
Old 02-03-2010, 03:29 PM   #66
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
no respect for shit like that
I know, it made me sick to. Had to go out of town after the hunt for
thanksgiving for a few days. It was 4 days before i was able to look for it.
I hit it in the gut, i figured it would go 200 to 400 yards. Just one of those
things i guess.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:47 PM   #67
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i got skunk city...but had the best time ever. here is the couse deer i chased..with a bow. got close, but some other hunters walked up right before i could seal the deal. arizona ROCKS!

second deer was a monster! buddy got so rattled he pulled the trigger on the release at 1/3 draw! hahahha. big couse will do that do you.
Attached Thumbnails
How good did everyone do this deer season?-p1130096.jpg   How good did everyone do this deer season?-p1100078.jpg