Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

kel tec

Old 01-18-2010, 07:19 PM   #1
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
kel tec

im looking in to getting a kel tec p11 this next week just wanted to see what you guys think about this small handgun
Old 01-18-2010, 07:28 PM   #2
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
I like 'em, a lot of people don't. Better than not having a gun though.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:29 PM   #3
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

have you shot one ?
Old 01-18-2010, 07:30 PM   #4
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery
.380, I got one.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:42 PM   #5
On my second taco now....
astral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
astral's Tacoma Gallery
Personally, I like the Ruger ACP better. They stole the design and improved on it.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:46 PM   #6
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy has the Ruger, they almost look identical, the mags don't interchange though.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:51 PM   #7
THE RED DRAGON!!

im looking at the 9mm
Old 01-18-2010, 07:59 PM   #8
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Compact 40cal HK No Compromise! Life Changing
Old 01-18-2010, 08:04 PM   #9
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
The main thing I like about the keltecs is that you can just carry it around in your pocket and it looks like you have a pocket knife because of the little clip. There are nicer guns for sure, but for one to have on you at all times and not in the way, the kel tecs are good.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:06 PM   #10
THE RED DRAGON!!

yea im just going to leave it in the truck and maybe use it on the ranch for pigs and stuff i might shoot 300 rounds a year out of it
Old 01-18-2010, 08:07 PM   #11
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
im looking in to getting a kel tec p11 this next week just wanted to see what you guys think about this small handgun
Good that sa good gun for shooting squirrels! But If your life was on the line you would need 5 mags full!
Old 01-18-2010, 08:08 PM   #12
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
If you're going to leave it in the truck then I would get something a little bigger with a better rep. Since you won't need to carry. I love the Springfield XD series.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:09 PM   #13
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Good that sa good gun for shooting squirrels! But If your life was on the line you would need 5 mags full!
Care to be the guinea pig and test that theory out?
Old 01-18-2010, 08:12 PM   #14

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
Care to be the guinea pig and test that theory out?
sure you use that i i will use my 40cal haha i care my 40 compact in the truck great truck gun if you are getting a gun for just that and you dont want to spend alot a glock or a xd are good i just think xds are so trendy! and i also dont like the grip safety! But Good Guns I Am A HK Fan For Life Now German Made Cant Go Wrong!
Old 01-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #15
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, but I got to warn you I'm an expert shot as I used to be a cop, lol. I've had my XD for almost 4 or 5 years now. I don't think they're too trendy more like they perform well and have a good reputation so they are popular. I know that talking about guns and favoritism is worse that what kind of truck someone drives. There are plenty of good guns out there and you really can't go wrong unless you buy a hi-point. I agree that a .40 has more stopping power than a "____", etc. But I wouldn't want to get shot with anything....period. I own 2 .40's, a 9mm Beretta and the Keltec and they all have different purposes. So just figure out what you need it for and then you can make your choice.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:48 PM   #16
THE RED DRAGON!!

well im going to look around at a few used glocks but i think 10 shots of 9mm if i cant hit anything with that i shouldnt have a gun in my hand i think the kel tec is going to work out great for what i need
Old 01-18-2010, 08:54 PM   #17
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
I have a p11 carry. I like it for that, but that only. I leave my 45 in the truck.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:56 PM   #18
THE RED DRAGON!!

well right now im going to go with a carry gun and worry about a zombie killer later on this year
Old 01-18-2010, 08:57 PM   #19

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Ya Get What You Want But I Will Tell You That The Hk Does Have A Bushing In The Spring So That The Recoil is not a great i feel like a spokes person for hk haha get what you want o and yes xds are very good!
Old 01-18-2010, 08:57 PM   #20
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I think for a truck gun I would go with something a tad nicer than the kel tec. Rugers are good guns are not that expensive. I just got a xd 40 and I'm in love already! Haha but they do come with about a 500 dollar price tag.