Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

xdm 45 in the works

Old 01-21-2010, 06:58 AM   #1
TBAGRR is on a distinguished road

TBAGRR's Tacoma Gallery
xdm 45 in the works

apparently Springfield revealed at the shot show in vegas on the 19th that this is actually in the works for this year!!!
http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/c...t-show/page/2/
Old 01-21-2010, 09:12 AM   #2
Skimafia is on a distinguished road
Skimafia's Tacoma Gallery
I cant wait to see how the gun feels. I wonder if they were able to keep the body of the gun as slim as the 9 and 40.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:14 AM   #3
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
arent the bullets stacked differently in the XDm's? not in a straight line like the xd's. so i would think that it wont be as skinny as the 9 and .40
but I guess we will wait and see!
Old 01-21-2010, 09:18 AM   #4
Skimafia is on a distinguished road
Skimafia's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
arent the bullets stacked differently in the XDm's? not in a straight line like the xd's. so i would think that it wont be as skinny as the 9 and .40
They are staggered in the 9 and 40. If they try to get a higher capacity mag it will make the hand grip fat. It will be interesting
Old 01-21-2010, 09:32 AM   #5
kiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nice
Army:
Name: leon
kiddwvman's Tacoma Gallery
hell yes
Old 01-21-2010, 09:45 AM   #6
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Which XDs are single stacked?
Old 01-21-2010, 09:52 AM   #7
On my second taco now....
astral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
astral's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
nope, all XD's have been double stacked even back when they were HS2000s. Now there are the glock SFs out there...

edit: oh yeah, and I should have waited to buy my XDm for the .45
Old 01-21-2010, 09:59 AM   #8
where can't I go?
AZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kacey
AZCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
sweet!!!
Old 01-21-2010, 10:06 AM   #9
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2
Quote:
Originally Posted by astral View Post
oh yeah, and I should have waited to buy my XDm for the .45
Shitty man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCOMA View Post
sweet!!!
X 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

I knew they would.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:08 AM   #10
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
my xd 40 is single stacked..
Old 01-21-2010, 11:21 AM   #11
On my second taco now....
astral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
astral's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
my xd 40 is single stacked..
they are not, you probably have the low capacity mags (10 rounds) where they indent the sides to push the rounds closer to a single stack to limit them. get some hi cap mags and you have a double stacked gun!
Old 01-21-2010, 02:06 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by astral View Post
they are not, you probably have the low capacity mags (10 rounds) where they indent the sides to push the rounds closer to a single stack to limit them. get some hi cap mags and you have a double stacked gun!
its a 12 cap mag

Quote:
Please post pics!
ill get some up after work, and maybe I will find out something I didnt know/realize after I get a closer look
Old 01-21-2010, 03:43 PM   #14
TBAGRR is on a distinguished road

TBAGRR's Tacoma Gallery
12 rd single stack would be super long!!!!!
Old 01-21-2010, 04:25 PM   #15
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its a 12 cap mag

ill get some up after work, and maybe I will find out something I didnt know/realize after I get a closer look
I believe that will be the case.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:16 AM   #16

Quote:
I believe that will be the case.
I forgot to look at it once i got home last night, but I'll take your word