Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

FINALLY found what I was looking for!!

Old 01-21-2010, 05:45 PM   #1
eagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed
eagleswarrior's Tacoma Gallery
FINALLY found what I was looking for!!

Don't know where to put this but;
Thought about building a small fold out camper but found one that was in perfect condition and for cheaper than I could build it so I bought it!! Have to go pick it up Tuesday...Here's the pics... http://augusta.craigslist.org/rvs/1552482559.html ... Finally got the wife excited about camping though which is a plus...
Old 01-21-2010, 05:55 PM   #4
eagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks guys! Lets just hope it looks that good when I go pick it up! Canvas was bought last year for $1100 so I figured it was a steal of a deal!
Old 01-24-2010, 09:39 AM   #5
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
someone must have died in there..$500 for it, when they just put 1K into it last year?

if not, you got one heckufa deal!
Old 01-24-2010, 09:46 AM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
sweet find indeed!
Old 01-24-2010, 10:08 AM   #7
Triple Option
Slotback will become famous soon enoughSlotback will become famous soon enough
Slotback's Tacoma Gallery
Tis a good thing to find what you are looking for.
Old 01-24-2010, 01:58 PM   #8
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
very cool! Now if it was built off of one of these - That would be killer!

Old 01-24-2010, 03:12 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
someone must have died in there..$500 for it, when they just put 1K into it last year?

if not, you got one heckufa deal!
Man said he was in hard need of some cash! I Can't complain wih the deal I got...just hope it don't smell like decomposed flesh...lol
Old 01-24-2010, 03:30 PM   #10
TimS is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
TimS's Tacoma Gallery
Nice find. It should tow well also with plenty a weight left for your gear.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:51 PM   #11
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: IS2(AW) @ NAS JAX
USNROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
i want one now.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:53 PM   #12
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN thats a sick trailer! you should throw on some protection, bigger tires and a hitch that can articulate
Old 01-24-2010, 08:19 PM   #13
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: IS2(AW) @ NAS JAX
USNROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
DAMN thats a sick trailer! you should throw on some protection, bigger tires and a hitch that can articulate
Agreed. Then a thin coat of rino liner!
Old 01-25-2010, 02:31 PM   #14
thinking about painting it the same color my truck is getting painted right now...paint code 6Q7...my father-in-law has one similiar and just got his rhino lined...its so light my pickup will never know its back there...I'm gonna get a luggage bag to go on top of it!! plenty of place for storage!!