Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

AA .22 LR Conversion Kit for a G22

Old 01-23-2010, 10:08 PM   #1
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
AA .22 LR Conversion Kit for a G22

OOOOps meant G23 - Does anyone here use one of these? Any feedback? TIA Just thinking about getting one to save on ammo.
Old 01-24-2010, 01:38 AM   #2
On my second taco now....
astral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
astral's Tacoma Gallery
I have shot one before, but only around 30 rounds. It was fun and I didn't have any issues. It helps with recoil anticipation if you switch back and forth between the conversion and the normal slide. It was also much more reliable than the .22 AR15 conversion I tried. Good luck.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:04 AM   #3
Pitt1552 is on a distinguished road
Pitt1552's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one on order for my 23 at the moment... been waiting about 12 weeks so far to get it in. AA is pretty far back ordered on their products at the moment. I've used their conversion on a 19... worked great, no problems at all. From what i've read they make the best .22 conversion for glock pistols(though it is rumored that some of other manufacturers are gettin into the game soon). I'd say go for it, and best of luck gettin one soon... maybe you'll have better luck than I, seeing as they are based in cali.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:25 AM   #4
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks - I was wondering about how long 'cause places I've looked are backordered. Never thought about recoil anticipation but that makes sense! Thanks again.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:09 AM   #5
RWS_350MAG is a jewel in the roughRWS_350MAG is a jewel in the roughRWS_350MAG is a jewel in the roughRWS_350MAG is a jewel in the rough

Name: Don
RWS_350MAG's Tacoma Gallery
I have one that I run on my G17, and G31. Its very reliable, with the recommended ammo, and quite accurate. My only complaint is that the mag only holds 10 rounds. I read on another forum that Hi-Caps for the A-A kit are in the works. That would be sweet.
I got my conversion long before the Kenyan moved into the White House, so it only took a week or so to get.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:54 PM   #6
Desert Dweller
Holling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud of

Holling's Tacoma Gallery
I have one and it has worked 100% up to this point.
As mentioned above I too would like to see larger capacity magazines.
I see the OP is in Kalifornia so 10 is it anyway!
On the positive side, it eats that crappy Remington Golden bullet stuff like it was made for it (It was actually).
I bought one thinking that my daughter would use it. She favors my 9mm Glock 34 and my Sig Mosquito so it isn't used much.