Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

New S&W Sigma .40

Old 01-24-2010, 11:22 AM   #1
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
New S&W Sigma .40

Pulled the... uh, trigger ... on it, and I'm now a new handgun owner. With the store's S&W wholesaler discount + $50 rebate from S&W on these guns right now, $250 brand new includes case & two mags.

I'm one happy camper, now I just need to look into some training, get my concealed carry, and get a target pistol.
Attached Thumbnails
New S&W Sigma .40-dscn1464.jpg   New S&W Sigma .40-dscn1465.jpg  
Old 01-24-2010, 11:24 AM   #2
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
The mag is silver, not brown, btw - I think some oil on it showed up funny in the light.
Old 01-24-2010, 11:24 AM   #3
DOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud of

Army: Military Police
Name: Jordan
DOERanger's Tacoma Gallery
That was my first privately owned handgun. I still carry the bastard. Have fun with it, and remember keep safety and responsibility in mind!
Old 01-24-2010, 11:52 AM   #4
Griztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to behold
Griztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice
Old 01-24-2010, 11:54 AM   #6
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Not a bad first gun, my mother in law has one in 9MM. The only thing I changed was the slide release. You can order one that is a little more beefy so it is easier to use. Great purchase.
Old 01-24-2010, 05:04 PM   #7
ziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant future

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
I have a couple of high capacity magazines for that thing. I sold my S&W a couple years ago to fund my Springfield XD45. Interested in them? Let me know.

Chris
Old 01-24-2010, 05:55 PM   #8
DOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud of

Army: Military Police
Name: Jordan
DOERanger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziffen View Post
I have a couple of high capacity magazines for that thing. I sold my S&W a couple years ago to fund my Springfield XD45. Interested in them? Let me know.

Chris
If anybody else isn't, I'm sending a PM.

*PM sent
Old 01-24-2010, 07:40 PM   #9
ziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant future

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziffen View Post
i have a couple of high capacity magazines for that thing. I sold my s&w a couple years ago to fund my springfield xd45. Interested in them? Let me know.

Chris
sold