Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

what is your GO-TO camo pattern?

Old 01-26-2010, 02:24 PM   #1
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
what is your GO-TO camo pattern?

i wear three;

sitka. that moth wing pattern
brush, for my texas stuff.
and i have some unknown green stuff that my basspro revolution fleece comes in.

i want predator deception green. if i buy the deception brown also, i could probably toss everthing else. going shopping tonight.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:07 PM   #2
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Last camo I wore was woodland and tri-color desert. That was before the new MARPAT stuff.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:18 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
mossy oak new break up........for the seasons around here where im at, it blends pretty well,even when all the foliage is off the trees.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:22 PM   #4
Local Man
bigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bigburrito's Tacoma Gallery
mossy oak break up. otherwise i have an old surplus woodland camo jacket that i use to help me blend in while im raking leaves.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:23 PM   #5
Trigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud of
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
Mossy Oak Break Up.x3
Old 01-29-2010, 12:44 PM   #7
Local Man
bigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bigburrito's Tacoma Gallery
speaking of camo... i have finally outgrown (horizontally) my old bdu pants i have had for years. these were some of the best and most durable pants ive owned so now im looking for a new pair.

can anyone recommend a good online retailer to get the quality (military) pants? it seems like nowadays there are a lot of knock offs out there of questionable quality.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:48 PM   #8
AZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
AZBACKCOUNTRY's Tacoma Gallery
Advantage Timber for the High country and stalking them WORLD class bull elk in AZ

Natural Gear for the deserts and them elusive JAVELINA!

Azbackcountry
Old 01-29-2010, 12:57 PM   #9
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery

For the Mountains (Cascade/Coastal ranges)

For the Desert (Eastern/Central Oregon)
Old 01-29-2010, 01:14 PM   #10
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post

For the Mountains (Cascade/Coastal ranges)

For the Desert (Eastern/Central Oregon)
X2 for the northwest
Old 01-29-2010, 07:22 PM   #11
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Probably Mossy Oak... Does great for where I am.
Old 01-29-2010, 07:36 PM   #12
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
sentlok real tree pattern