Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Jared Allen Spear Hunting!

Old 01-27-2010, 03:09 PM   #1
Rob
robdawg14m is a jewel in the roughrobdawg14m is a jewel in the roughrobdawg14m is a jewel in the rough
Marines: 2nd MP BN
Name: Robert
robdawg14m's Tacoma Gallery
Jared Allen Spear Hunting!

I dont know if this has been posted, but it's freaking awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oibNvAbtpc
Old 01-27-2010, 03:48 PM   #4
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Not a Viking fan by any means, but Jared Allen is a BAMF
Old 01-28-2010, 09:09 AM   #5
Rob
robdawg14m is a jewel in the roughrobdawg14m is a jewel in the roughrobdawg14m is a jewel in the rough
Marines: 2nd MP BN
Name: Robert
robdawg14m's Tacoma Gallery
I hate the vikings too, but this made me like Jared Allen!
Old 01-28-2010, 09:37 AM   #6
qballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to behold
Army: SSG
qballenko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
I have seen other videos like this in the past. Pretty evil. It is extremely difficult to make a good clean hit and to get the spear to pass through to leave a sufficient blood trail. Just my 2 cents.

I really dont see how its evil. If you think about it humans have been hunting with spears a lot longer than they have with guns. In my opinion a missed bow shot would probably cause a lot more suffering than a missed spear throw. Spear has more cutting surface compared to a broadhead.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:43 AM   #7
NewHere
PacNWgen1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
PacNWgen1's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! That is one Bad Man! Awesome
Old 01-28-2010, 09:46 AM   #8
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Fucking Awesome
Old 01-28-2010, 09:50 AM   #9
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
I have seen other videos like this in the past. Pretty evil. It is extremely difficult to make a good clean hit and to get the spear to pass through to leave a sufficient blood trail. Just my 2 cents. Now, I am a HUGE fan of bow hunting so don't think I am tree hugger or anything.
You make a good point......That was still pretty cool.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:55 AM   #10
lower management
trtripoli is on a distinguished road

trtripoli's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to trtripoli
I wonder if brett favre is going to join him this off season in some spear hunting