Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Hey Packerfan

Old 01-31-2010, 02:36 AM   #1
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Packerfan

just sayin...

Attached Thumbnails
Hey Packerfan-dsc01853.jpg   Hey Packerfan-dsc01855.jpg   Hey Packerfan-dsc01857.jpg   Hey Packerfan-dsc01858.jpg   Hey Packerfan-dsc01861.jpg  

Hey Packerfan-dsc01863.jpg   Hey Packerfan-dsc01864.jpg  
Old 01-31-2010, 03:12 AM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

no def not me

im not a fan of the XD grip so i sold mine about a 1.5 years ago

just some pics i found on another board
Old 01-31-2010, 03:16 AM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Packerfan loves that ani pic of the Glock exploding...so i decided to fuel the fire with his favorite line of handguns
Old 01-31-2010, 08:58 AM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Hes out hunting Daffy Duck right now....BUT...

Old 01-31-2010, 09:02 AM   #5
v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v
ak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ak47's Tacoma Gallery
holy WOW!!
any story behind it?
Old 01-31-2010, 09:02 AM   #6
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
damn, bet they had to change their undies after that one
Old 01-31-2010, 09:05 AM   #7
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Uh, is this an issue I should worry about? I don't want my gat to blow up in my hand? I have an XD-40
Old 01-31-2010, 09:09 AM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Hes out hunting Daffy Duck right now....BUT...

LMAO @ daffy duck
Old 01-31-2010, 09:10 AM   #9
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
What caliber was that? I have seen that happen twice at the range. Both times it was a .40, both times caused by case separation on reloads. First time was with a Sig, not that much damage as it was not made of plastic, the second time was a S&W and it looked about the same as the XD.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:10 AM   #10
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
I am very happy with my Sig Sauer. I was however looking at one of these, maayyybe not so much now.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:54 PM   #12
ASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to behold

ASH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
Uh, is this an issue I should worry about? I don't want my gat to blow up in my hand? I have an XD-40
You shouldn't worry if you're using factory ammo. That KB was more than likely caused by reloads using too much powder.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:04 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASH View Post
You shouldn't worry if you're using factory ammo. That KB was more than likely caused by reloads using too much powder.
thats what the owner of the gun narrowed the problem down to...faulty ammo...

i just like giving packerfan a hard time because he is big on the XDs and anti-glock rhetoric
Old 01-31-2010, 01:19 PM   #14
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Nice find. That is most likely a reloaded .40S&W that went kaboom. Kabooms are not common with the XDs and the XDms are nice but unproven. Goes to show it can happen to any gun; just WAY more so with Glocks.
Glocks have had so many kabooms that they will keep the reputation forever.

Oh, and here ya go
Old 01-31-2010, 04:43 PM   #15
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Nice find. That is most likely a reloaded .40S&W that went kaboom. Kabooms are not common with the XDs and the XDms are nice but unproven. Goes to show it can happen to any gun; just WAY more so with Glocks.
Glocks have had so many kabooms that they will keep the reputation forever.

Oh, and here ya go

But there ARE many more Glocks in circulation than XD's.....SO....I would say given the percentages, XD's go Kaboom more so than Glocks. I have scientific evidence to support this. I really dont.....just talking out me ass again....
Old 01-31-2010, 04:58 PM   #16
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-31-2010, 05:09 PM   #17
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
I've never had a problem with any of the Glocks I've owned (3). My personally owned duty gun has had tons of rounds pressed through it and it's been treated the worst. it still keeps working and working and working. It's gone through the sand, dragged in the gravel (thigh rig during SWAT testing), and even gon Kayaking. I guess I'm lucky...
Old 01-31-2010, 06:08 PM   #19
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
But there ARE many more Glocks in circulation than XD's.....SO....I would say given the percentages, XD's go Kaboom more so than Glocks. I have scientific evidence to support this. I really dont.....just talking out me ass again....
I'll use your same source to prove that your theory stinks like bullshit.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:13 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
I'll use your same source to prove that your theory stinks like bullshit.
just regular shit....I have a decent diet.