Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

First Gun

Old 02-03-2010, 09:10 PM   #1
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
First Gun

Went an ordered my first gun I will own myself.It is as you can tell a Springfield XD40.Fresno Ca pretty much sucks for gun shops but I have to give a shout out to Mayfield where I bought it.Very friendly staff and very knowledgeable.
Attached Thumbnails
First Gun-xd40.jpg  
Old 02-03-2010, 09:20 PM   #4
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Had some fun at a range here in Fresno with one and geez it was fun.Too bad I live in Cali and this state outlaws the XDm model.I can imagine how great that is.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:20 PM   #5
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
I love the way my XD .45 handles...great craftsmanship
Old 02-03-2010, 09:31 PM   #7
Desert Dweller
Holling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud of

Holling's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
The Croatian Sensation.
XD-40 is a great choice. Accurate, reliable and comfortable to shoot.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:32 PM   #8
I'd rather eat dirt
AZ11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Shaun
AZ11's Tacoma Gallery
I have that same gun along with the 9mm subcompact XD. That is a great piece. Enjoy!
Old 02-03-2010, 09:33 PM   #9
DuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st EOD Co.
Name: Tom
DuderAbides's Tacoma Gallery
I currently own a Taurus PT1911 .45
and absolutely love this pistol, regadless of the fact that it's made in Brazil. I'd really love to have a SigSauer P229 in .40cal

I've heard good things on the XD line, and apparently the XDM line is just far out

Congrats on the new gun. Still need a long gun, and probably a third as a backup, PLUS a melee weapon for when the zombies come, keep that in mind with your purchases
Old 02-04-2010, 10:37 AM   #11
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I bought the same gun about a month back, only had one chance to shoot it so far But I love it already

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
The Croatian Sensation.
I didnt realize that until after i bought it...weird but I dont think it would have made me change my mind
Old 02-04-2010, 10:39 AM   #12
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
I bought the same gun about a month back, only had one chance to shoot it so far But I love it already

I didnt realize that until after i bought it...weird but I dont think it would have made me change my mind
It shouldn't. The XD is a tried and true combat pistol.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:40 AM   #13
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
Good choice. They are great, but I'm dissapointed to hear that you can't get them in CA. But then again the box for my XDm said "Not Legal in California and with High Capacity Magazine". I was under the assumption that you could buy the XDm in California special with 9 round clips.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:43 AM   #14
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I read alot of reviews and 99% of them were all positive. I went to the local gun shop and held a few different ones. All they had on hand were some XD 9's so I had to order the .40 but It was worth the wait
Old 02-04-2010, 10:51 AM   #15
TBAGRR is on a distinguished road

TBAGRR's Tacoma Gallery
Xd's are sweet everyone who has shot mine have either bought one or talked about wanting one!!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 11:53 AM   #16

here is mine. I plan on getting some trijicon night sights for it
Old 02-04-2010, 12:05 PM   #17
TRIFECTA!!!
swise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to behold

swise's Tacoma Gallery
Nice choice - I bought the same xd last summer. Its great! I have sent 1500 rounds through it with not a single problem.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:31 PM   #19
Triple Option
Slotback will become famous soon enoughSlotback will become famous soon enough
Slotback's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07regtacoman View Post
Went an ordered my first gun I will own myself.It is as you can tell a Springfield XD40.Fresno Ca pretty much sucks for gun shops but I have to give a shout out to Mayfield where I bought it.Very friendly staff and very knowledgeable.
I believe that you will be most pleased with your purchase.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:34 PM   #20
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
im a 1%er...i dont like the XD

had one...shot around 2-300 rounds thru it...sold it for what i paid...

didnt care for the feel of it...its a nice gun...nice features...just didnt fit my hand

i prefer my Glock