Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Oakland- "It will require a fingerprint when you buy ammunition,"

Old 02-04-2010, 07:45 PM   #41
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Cali and NJ suck. I feel bad for you TW members out there. We are fortunate in the South to have exercise our freedoms set fourth by the 2nd Amendment without some bone-head politicians trying to think for us.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:47 PM   #42
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

Name: SlickRick
silverbullet05's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you ever been to Oakland. I used to have to change trains there and if there is ever a place to put restrictions on ammo sales its there. Never mind the logic I can tell it has no place here. Carry on
Old 02-05-2010, 07:05 AM   #43
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
My casing is in my gun case.
When i purchase a firearm here in AZ, I show my CCW, fill out paperwork and they give me a gun. Pretty slick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
you dont even need a CCP in SC to buy

pick out your firearm of choice...fill out a form...dealer calls SLED (State LE Division)...if you check out clear over the phone...you pay and walk out with your new gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
SAme in AZ. Just with a CCW, no calls. I can buy a hand gun faster than my Wife can buy Milk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
That's how it is here too but if you have a CWP (that's what we call it here) they skip the phone call.
TX is the same way, If you have a CHL, you pick out your gun, show them your license, fill out the yellow paper, hand them money and leave with a gun
Old 02-05-2010, 09:32 AM   #44
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Oakland area has one of the highest crime rates in the country. That's probably why,but doubt it will help.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:53 AM   #46
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not surprised...They better not try that shit here in AZ or people will fuckin mutiny!!!
Old 02-05-2010, 10:01 AM   #47
TRIFECTA!!!
swise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to behold

swise's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
this is how ohio works as well. we are also a legal open carry state. (though most everyone i talk to about it is suprized by this) courthouses, school zones, mental hospitals, LE stations, and any public place with conspicuous signage restricting firearms are no-no's. most public places here only have the "no concealed weapons" sign. it is still legal by state law to openly carry at those establishments unless otherwise asked by the owner/management.
We do have open carry, but I dont think your firearm can be loaded if you do this. Either way, prepare to have the cops called on you every 20 feet.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:01 AM   #48
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
How do you like it? The trigger shear safety used to pinch my finger until I filed it down. Other then that small issue I love it. I consistently out shoot my buddies Beretta 92 that costs almost double.
i sold it 6 months later and bought another Glock...which fits my hand better
Old 02-05-2010, 02:50 PM   #49
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
a suspicious baseball bat?

doesnt sound like PC to arrest...sounds like a violation of rights...unless of course theres more to that story

now if a crime had been commited with a baseball bat...and he was found/stopped in the vicinity of said crime...etc etc...then MAYBE...however suspicion alone is not probable cause to arrest

you can however detain someone on reasonable suspicion...which means handcuffs...maybe a search...but then release without going to the detention center/jail
Yup, he was actually told that if there was no glove and/or baseball along with the bat, "good enough to take em in." (Welcome to California)
Old 02-05-2010, 05:06 PM   #50
Stand for Nothing or Die for Something
NCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant future

Army: 11b
Name: Andrew
NCTacoma09's Tacoma Gallery
I used to live about 45min-1hr away from Oakland and have been there many times. And my dad worked there when I was a kid. Its a shit hole. I dont know why anyone would want to live there anyways. Im tired of all these people saying how great Cali is. I grew up there, and let me tell you it BLOWS!!!!!! Thats why I married a girl from the south and moved to North Carolina. Where we have the castle doctrine and stand your ground laws.
Old 02-06-2010, 07:12 PM   #51
kiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nice
Army:
Name: leon
kiddwvman's Tacoma Gallery
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Old 02-06-2010, 09:33 PM   #52
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
See the rankings for 2009 crime rates below.
http://os.cqpress.com/citycrime/2009...9_Rank_Rev.pdf
No one should ever lose their rights. Location shouldn't have anything to do with it. The facts don't lie - most cities that ban firearms are at the top of the crime stats.

hmm

columbia at #111

i notice north charleston is much higher...i have some friends who work down there...i dont envy them...

*EDIT*
just today on the news...14 year old shoots 17 year old in NChas
http://www.wltx.com/news/local/story...=83739&catid=2