Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Hunts for Heroes raffle

Old 02-15-2010, 12:13 PM   #1
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Hunts for Heroes raffle

Hunts for Heroes is raffling off some awesome stuff to raise funds. This group helps injured veterans to return to the outdoors.

Buy a Raffle ticket and you could win there first drawing for a $35000 outfitted Jeep Wrangler, AR15, and several other guns. scroll down on site for pics.

http://www.huntsforheroes.com/raffle-2010.htm
Old 02-15-2010, 04:42 PM   #3
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Just FYI, I am not affiliated with this group. I just saw the cause and I always try to support our wounded warriors when i can as I am one as well.

I think its a good cause though.