Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

What to do? Hmm

Old 02-18-2010, 07:25 AM   #41
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane Cypert View Post
I would challenge anybody who says 9mm are for pu$$ies! Let me shoot you once with a 9mm and then you can shoot me with a .45! A 9mm is much cheaper and just as fun to shoot! It is plenty capable of taking out most threats with the right ammo!

X1 except for the shooting each other part.
I can hit the paper at 25 feet with a .45 but I can put 8 out of a 10 round magazine in 7 ring and in with my 9mm. Big bores are fun to shoot but I won't bet my life on one. I will shoot what I'm comfortable with and that is the "pussy" 9mm.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:59 AM   #42
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holling View Post
What is a SA 911? Is it a dialing device that calls the cops?

Go to a range that rents guns. Try a few of the pistols and shotguns that have been recommended on this thread and get what YOU feel comfortable with. What you like, I may not and visa-versa. I'm a Glock man but I do own and love an XD-40 SC.

1. Obviously I intended to type 1911.

2. If you cared, you would have read that I have already purchased a weapon.

3. Thank you anyway.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:50 AM   #43
Desert Dweller
Holling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud of

Holling's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
1. Obviously I intended to type 1911.

2. If you cared, you would have read that I have already purchased a weapon.

3. Thank you anyway.
I do care, that is why I recommended that you go to a range and try things out. I hope you are happy with your purchase, I support anybody that get into the gun owning lifestyle! Don't forget to join the NRA, JPFO, etc so you can keep whatever gun rights you have left in California.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:26 AM   #44
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holling View Post
I do care, that is why I recommended that you go to a range and try things out. I hope you are happy with your purchase, I support anybody that get into the gun owning lifestyle! Don't forget to join the NRA, JPFO, etc so you can keep whatever gun rights you have left in California.
haha so true about CA 2nd amendment laws

I've fired 9mm's and .45's and this same shotgun in the Navy.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:28 PM   #45
kiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nice
Army:
Name: leon
kiddwvman's Tacoma Gallery
xdm and a mossberg 590
Old 02-21-2010, 06:02 PM   #46
Mob parking lots.

6 more days! Woop!

I want my gun
Old 02-21-2010, 06:07 PM   #47
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
wait...you bought your gun and you had to wait to get it?

LAME-OH
Old 02-21-2010, 06:11 PM   #48
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
wait...you bought your gun and you had to wait to get it?

LAME-OH
10 days from the time of sale, I can get it after 2pm on saturday.

California is awesome like that
I'm secretly hoping the Santee Lakes meet gets cancelled due to rain so I can get it, shhh.
Old 02-22-2010, 05:06 AM   #49
spatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to behold
Army: 2-12 Infantry 4BDE 4ID
Name: Josh
spatchley's Tacoma Gallery
One of the reasons I wont live in CA. That and it is a "may issue" state. Any state that doesn't respect my right to bear arms is no friend of mine.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:20 PM   #50
Lane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the rough
Lane Cypert's Tacoma Gallery
I love living in Texas! The longest I have had to wait is 15 minutes to purchase a gun!