Old 04-19-2008, 07:22 PM   #21
sonic is on a distinguished road
Army: 3rd Infantry (ROCK OF THE MARNE)
sonic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin19d View Post
Im with Kilo and TACOROCK on this one.

Anyhow:
Good thread topic though, I love weapons. And to answer your question I'd have to say The MA Deuce by far the best single weapon. I do Love the M-14 series and I have a love afair with the Garand (Pure perfection!)
I flirt with the H&K P7 on the side.
But I do have a problem with guys getting on the internet and saying anything about anything they did or saw in OIF/OEF. Just save it dude and maybe the History channel will want to interview you in 40 years. We don't want to hear it.

OIF 04-05
OIF 06-08
The must mean you are a 19D
freakin jealous thats all.
INFANTRY LEADS THE WAY

OIF1 I wish I was old enough to take part in that blood bath.
Old 04-19-2008, 07:36 PM   #22
kidthatsirish is on a distinguished road
kidthatsirish's Tacoma Gallery
weapon system.....

I suppose the F-14 or F-18 could be considered a weapon system?
Meh...what am I saying though? I have no wings yet, Im only in primary.

As far as regular type weapons, I would have to say that I love dual mounted .50cal guns! Very Sexy I think.

I liked firing the M240G, Got to play with it with some marines in NC, it was a fun day.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:28 PM   #23
sonic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidthatsirish View Post
weapon system.....

I suppose the F-14 or F-18 could be considered a weapon system?
Meh...what am I saying though? I have no wings yet, Im only in primary.

As far as regular type weapons, I would have to say that I love dual mounted .50cal guns! Very Sexy I think.

I liked firing the M240G, Got to play with it with some marines in NC, it was a fun day.
NVM
Old 04-19-2008, 10:36 PM   #24
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic View Post
Wow, if you really are a Marine, thats even more "ammo" for me when I get back to Benning.

Why would he need more ammo. What weapon would the enemy have that fires a 5.56
What weapon? The weapon that "HE PICKED UP" that's what weapon, like you said.
Old 04-20-2008, 02:07 AM   #25
TACOROCK is an unknown quantity at this point

TACOROCK's Tacoma Gallery
Sonic

LOL YOUR A FUNNY KID... CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST DEPLOYMENT.. 11B.... YA YOUR TM LEADER WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU YOUR SQUAD LEADER PROBABLY HATES YOU AND YOUR PSG DOSN'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE! WELL BUD BACK IN OIF 1 AND OEF 1 LIFE WASN'T VERY NICE! NO PX'S LIKE YOU HAD.... AND BY THE WAY WHEN YOU WERE "DEPLOYED" TO LET ME GUESS THE GREEN ZONE IN IRAQ TELLING ALL YOUR FRIENDS YOUR IN "BAHGDAD" AND IF YOU WERE IN AFGHAN IM GUESSING YOU WERE IN "BAGRAM" SO SHUT YOUR GLORY HOLE... AND IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH ANYTHING I SAID PUT YOUR TL,SQD LDR,PSG,1SG.... ON HAVE HIM SEND ME A NICE MESSAGE.. AND BY THE WAY FOR A NEWLY RETURNED "SOLDIER" I'D BE MORE CAUTIOUS ON WHAT YOY SAY!!! JUST A HINT WELL AS THEY SAY IN THE INFANTRY TOODALOO
Old 04-20-2008, 09:02 AM   #26
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
lol. this is getting entertaining.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:07 AM   #27
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOROCK View Post
LOL YOUR A FUNNY KID... CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST DEPLOYMENT.. 11B.... YA YOUR TM LEADER WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU YOUR SQUAD LEADER PROBABLY HATES YOU AND YOUR PSG DOSN'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE! WELL BUD BACK IN OIF 1 AND OEF 1 LIFE WASN'T VERY NICE! NO PX'S LIKE YOU HAD.... AND BY THE WAY WHEN YOU WERE "DEPLOYED" TO LET ME GUESS THE GREEN ZONE IN IRAQ TELLING ALL YOUR FRIENDS YOUR IN "BAHGDAD" AND IF YOU WERE IN AFGHAN IM GUESSING YOU WERE IN "BAGRAM" SO SHUT YOUR GLORY HOLE... AND IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH ANYTHING I SAID PUT YOUR TL,SQD LDR,PSG,1SG.... ON HAVE HIM SEND ME A NICE MESSAGE.. AND BY THE WAY FOR A NEWLY RETURNED "SOLDIER" I'D BE MORE CAUTIOUS ON WHAT YOY SAY!!! JUST A HINT WELL AS THEY SAY IN THE INFANTRY TOODALOO
Ouch.................................
Old 04-20-2008, 07:34 PM   #28
sonic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOROCK View Post
Funny thing is.
My entire Company is still in Iraq.
I was injured when my convoy came under attack. IED hit the outside of the bradley and shrapnel tore up my right side.

The caps lock doesnt make you look tough.

But Ill shoot my squad leader an email.
Life sure was "nice" out in theater. /end sarcasm

You talk like a marine.
My 1SGT doesn't like overly talkative ******s like you, I'll shoot his ass an email.
Old 04-20-2008, 07:48 PM   #29
Come on, Touch it......

wow, the next think I will expect to hear....How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?...............
Old 04-20-2008, 11:09 PM   #30
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
weird scenes inside the goldmine...
Old 04-21-2008, 09:51 AM   #31
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic View Post
You talk like a marine.
My 1SGT doesn't like overly talkative ******s like you, I'll shoot his ass an email.
Your 1sgt must not like you either?
Old 04-21-2008, 10:49 AM   #32
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
this thread is getting retarded. personally i vote to close it, too much chest beating and name calling
Old 04-21-2008, 05:12 PM   #33
sonic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
this thread is getting retarded. personally i vote to close it, too much chest beating and name calling
Seconded
Old 04-21-2008, 05:48 PM   #34
Toyota Alec is on a distinguished road
Toyota Alec's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Seconded. Oh, and to you asshats who keep arguing it's not necessary, really. Just keep what you think to yourself and keep the forum clear of all this BS.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:57 PM   #35
buyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nice

buyobuyo's Tacoma Gallery
Well, as far as firearms go and what I've actually shot my glock 17 is my favorite. Just for general weapon systems, I think the TOW series is pretty impressive, and I definitely wouldn't want to be on the receiving end. For you service guys, has the new bunker buster variation made it into the field yet?
Old 04-22-2008, 09:22 AM   #36
Come on, Touch it......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonKs View Post
weird scenes inside the goldmine...

Yup! I was wondering if anyone would get that!!!!

I also think think the thread should be closed due to jerkoffs playing who has the bigger weiner.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:22 PM   #37
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sounds like a good idea to me. this seems like something you can find on ttora!
Old 04-22-2008, 08:36 PM   #38
6taco is on a distinguished road
6taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yep just give me my Glock 22 and 3 mags and i am good to go and if that does not work I have an 870 express with the extended mag tube or an ar15 to back that up.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:12 AM   #39
Southern Alliance: Lil One
05TacomaPreRunner is on a distinguished road
05TacomaPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I love my AR-15. I know a bunch of ya'll don't like 'em, but it's the best gun I've ever had. I also got to shoot an M-16 when I went to the range with an LEO I know.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:12 AM   #40
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacomaPreRunner View Post
I love my AR-15. I know a bunch of ya'll don't like 'em, but it's the best gun I've ever had. I also got to shoot an M-16 when I went to the range with an LEO I know.
my buddy has an AR-15 and that thing is badass