LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

wal mart ammo in stock

Old 03-11-2010, 10:23 AM   #1
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
wal mart ammo in stock

I just went to (one of our 3) wal mart(s) and picked up a 100 pack of .40 ammo for 27 bucks. Once I get paid Ill get a few more of those packs
they also had lots of .22 ammo and some bulk .223 in as well. It was all priced pretty good too.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:33 AM   #3
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It's all about location. The wal mart down the street from my house doesnt have hardly anything. Then there is an Academy accros the street from that with baren shelves too...

This wal mart was out on the freeway on the edge of town and had a big selection...as far as wal mart goes..
Old 03-11-2010, 10:43 AM   #4
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
I know what you mean. The one up the road from where I work doesn't carry reloading equipment. The one up the road from home does. Granted they get stuff in Mon, Wed, and Fri (talked to the sporting goods "kid" about it), it doesn't come from Walmart. They order it and it is shipped Fed-Ex. They just have no clue what to order and the right quantities. They stock one brick (1000 pieces) of primers. It will sell out the day it is put on the shelf. Then it will be another month before it is restocked.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:54 AM   #5
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
Walmart certainly has the cheapest local prices, but damn I have to constantly check for stock. When I need it I always buy the limit, and make sure to call my buddies before the range owners get at it. Just recently paid $33.00 for .40 100ct.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:59 AM   #6
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
The walmart(s) around here all do there re-stock on fridays. They carry a lot of ammo(for a department store), I'm talking 2-3 pallets full. Come sat afternoon every store is empty. There is 3 stores within 15 mins of me. Get my plunking ammo from there sometimes... I always smile when people cant find ammo. RELOAD FTW!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 11:27 AM   #7

yours carries reloading equip?! Nice. I think only one of ours sells guns but all 3 sell ammo. Once I get paid on monday Ill be getting a few more 100 round boxes of .40 and a few more bricks of .22
I havent seen brick 22 ammo for under 20 bucks in a long time. I always try and get the Rem golden bullet, my 10/22 shoots it really well.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:29 AM   #8
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Most of the walmarts around PHX have a decent selection, Up here in Flag however theres atleast 10 guys there everymorning at 7:30 when the ammo comes in. Most of it doesn't even make it into the case.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:40 PM   #9

I stay away from places like cabelas. they seem way over priced and geared more towards people with tons of money.
If I order online I go to http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/
Old 03-11-2010, 11:44 PM   #10
No matter where you go there you are.
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Galen
taco084gb's Tacoma Gallery
Ya WALLY WORLD is great on ammo prices its just when you can get it B4 anyone else. I mainly buy 12 ga there for trap shooting. Its $4.67 for 1 oz- No 8 shot. So which is the cheapest Ive found. And when they get 45 acp in its $16.00 for 50 rounds. But I never seem to get it. I end up ordering from natchezs shooter supplies. Which isnt to bad. Im about to start getting into reloading but thats another whole new expense
Old 03-11-2010, 11:47 PM   #11
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
what kinda 40 cal do they have bro full metel or hollow?
Old 03-12-2010, 05:39 AM   #13

yea, FMJ winchester 165gr
Old 03-12-2010, 03:26 PM   #14
TimS is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
TimS's Tacoma Gallery
Just grabbed 2 boxes of .22lr at walmart. Federal with 550 in each box for 16.47 each.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:29 PM   #15
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
do they carry .45 at walmart?
Old 03-12-2010, 05:08 PM   #17
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
hrmm sounds like range ammo.....
Old 03-12-2010, 06:15 PM   #18
Banned
283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: boss
Location: somewhere endlessly searching for ways to offend BUTTHURTgirl
283's Tacoma Gallery
just picked up 100rds of WWB 9mm 115gr at Wallyworld for $24+tax
Old 03-12-2010, 07:28 PM   #20
Banned
283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: boss
Location: somewhere endlessly searching for ways to offend BUTTHURTgirl
283's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco084gb View Post
Is this 9mm?
yeah, 9mm, i edited my post