Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Some Trail Cam Pics

Old 03-21-2010, 04:55 PM   #1
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
Some Trail Cam Pics

couple of does up at my stand

doe

another doe

a bear up at my stand eatin the deer apples

bobcat

the flash must have scared him here lol

coyotes

this big bastard destroyed my garbage dumpster
Old 03-21-2010, 05:11 PM   #2
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics! I've always wanted one of those cameras
Old 03-21-2010, 05:15 PM   #3
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
I love my camera the first pic I got was of a big ol knarly buck, then a bear's mouth and when I went to pick up the camera it was on the ground friggin bear tore it off!
Old 03-21-2010, 05:33 PM   #4
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
I love my camera the first pic I got was of a big ol knarly buck, then a bear's mouth and when I went to pick up the camera it was on the ground friggin bear tore it off!
oh that sucks,it must have been a pretty cool lookin pic though
Old 03-21-2010, 06:48 PM   #5
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

haha it was, almost as good as the 2,000 other pics of the brush moving on the ground for the next month
Old 03-21-2010, 06:49 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Wow!!!

Great pics, thanks for sharing
Old 03-21-2010, 07:55 PM   #7
sethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Missile Maint Tech, 2 Muns
Name: Seth
sethr21785's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a couple from my trail cam last fall..

Old 03-21-2010, 08:14 PM   #10
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
haha it was, almost as good as the 2,000 other pics of the brush moving on the ground for the next month
SOME THING HAPPENED TO ME! kinda sucked goin through 2000 somethin pics of nothing
Old 03-21-2010, 08:39 PM   #11
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of cam ya got? I'm in the market for a new one...just sold my moultrie. It stopped working in cold weather. Here are some pics it took though...

Both of these are a picture of a picture... so the quality looks awful. The camera actually took really good pictures.

Those are the only 2 I have on this computer...here's that messed up guy after we got him

Old 03-22-2010, 01:36 PM   #12
Master of War

shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
its a moultrie, got it for like 130$. Works great and it hasnt shit the bed on me yet so im happy with it.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:38 PM   #13
Master of War

shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethr21785 View Post
Here is a couple from my trail cam last fall..

Nice lookin buck there
Old 03-28-2010, 11:40 PM   #14
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: IS2(AW) @ NAS JAX
USNROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. I like seeing these picks!
Old 09-30-2010, 05:29 AM   #15
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Here are a few from my buddy's cam.
Attached Thumbnails
Some Trail Cam Pics-bear2.jpg   Some Trail Cam Pics-bear-1.jpg   Some Trail Cam Pics-deer-1.jpg   Some Trail Cam Pics-deer-2.jpg  
Old 09-30-2010, 11:13 AM   #16

I'll post up some tc pics when I get home
Old 09-30-2010, 02:57 PM   #17
Master of War

shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
i built a new stand this year and set my cam up about 30yds away(bowhunter), been getting a bunch of good pics of deer and coyotes chowing down on my apples.