Attached Thumbnails
wwhhoo i got one-arxdm.jpg  
Old 03-27-2010, 01:47 PM   #2
Fed Taco will become famous soon enough

Name: Cale
Fed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice I'm jealous. Wish I didn't live in CA so I could have cool stuff like that
Old 03-27-2010, 01:50 PM   #3
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
let the mods begin!!! looks great man!
Old 03-29-2010, 03:50 PM   #4
kiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nice
Army:
Name: leon
kiddwvman's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-06-2010, 11:58 AM   #6
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed Taco View Post
Nice I'm jealous. Wish I didn't live in CA so I could have cool stuff like that
You still can. Check out www.calguns.net and look at the Off List Lowers list. You can build and AR with an off list lower and a bullet button. Just gray area law interpretations. It is possible. Also, some stores here in Cali sell them with the fixed mag or bullet button installed.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:48 AM   #7
JESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
JESSMAN's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!!!!
Old 04-22-2010, 10:51 AM   #8
JESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
JESSMAN's Tacoma Gallery
Fed Taco get the f##k out of Ca. Nv. is just east of Ca. we are still FREE!!! in Nv.!!