Notices

New AZ concealed carry law question

Old 04-12-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
I'd rather eat dirt
AZ11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Shaun
AZ11's Tacoma Gallery
New AZ concealed carry law question

I was wondering how the "no permit" concealed carry law will work with other states that currently recognize the Arizona CCW. How will a state recognize a permit that someone doesn't have? Will those who don't have a permit still need to get an actual permit if they plan on carrying in other states?
Old 04-12-2010, 09:44 PM   #2
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
There still will be a AZ CCW permit. In order to carry in other states that recognize the AZ CCW, you will need the permit.

The AZ CCW will still give you the following benefits:
Other state reperocity (however the hell you spell it)
The ability to carry in establishments that serve alcohol and are not posted.
And bypassing the NICS background check when purchasing a firearm.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:30 AM   #4
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
No problem....

I think it's good that their keeping the permit. Keeps all of the other states happy.

Also the law just makes sense, it's nonsense that I can have a firearm on, but without a permit as soon as I put a jacket on, I'm a criminal???? That makes sense...
Old 04-13-2010, 06:00 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yup Adam and Matt know there shit when it comes to fire arms and laws around here...bless there hearts! It brings a tear to my eye
Old 04-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #7

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Good stuff hippy
Hippy????