Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

accessories for my AR.

Old 04-14-2010, 07:28 PM   #1
psycho will become famous soon enough

psycho's Tacoma Gallery
accessories for my AR.

heres my 1st round of accessorizing my AR....bought 2 Tapko 30 rnd. mags, OD green, a smart vertical foregrip, UTG, and a LULA Butler creek mag loader. all were bought from cheaper then dirt and i was very pleased with the items and shipping. (only took 2 days). next purchase hopefully will be optics. not sure what kind just yet.
Attached Thumbnails
accessories for my AR.-ar1.jpg  
Old 04-15-2010, 07:46 AM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
check out bushnell holosight, pretty much the same as the eotech but cheaper.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:53 PM   #3
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Idk if I'm totally sold on optics. I have an Eotech 552 that I like but I don't love it. I like it better than the Aimpoint though. I find myself preferring iron sights now.
Old 04-17-2010, 08:01 PM   #4
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I had bought a cheaper NCstar red dot and used it a few times...pretty much a waste of 60 bucks. I'm just using irons now.