Notices

would you give up your guns?

View Poll Results: what would you do if the government came to take your guns
hand them over without a fight 74 6.72%
over my dead body! im going down firing! 1,028 93.28%
Voters: 1102. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 03:56 PM   #41
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
i dont think i posted my view when i started this thread. though i agree with most, i highly doubt it will ever come to this point. the most i see happening is ammo being extremely hard to buy or weapons in general being hard to buy. i just brought it up as a "worst case what-if" scenario.

as for me, they'd have to pry it from my cold dead hands or take me to jail.

Old 04-18-2010, 04:05 PM   #42
applawman will become famous soon enough

applawman's Tacoma Gallery
They better come in with guns blazin, cause that's how I'm comin out!!!

Old 04-18-2010, 04:40 PM   #43
vinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vinnyvavoom's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to fight, but I prefer to live. You can't fight the government, they have bigger guns (and TANKS too!)

Just ask the people from Waco TX. Oh you can't, they are all dead.

Old 04-18-2010, 04:40 PM   #44
Banned
283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: boss
Location: somewhere endlessly searching for ways to offend BUTTHURTgirl
283's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone who steps in my house intending to take my guns away is a CRIMINAL, in my opinion, and shall be treated as such. There are only 2 possible outcomes:
1) they die
2) they kill me and pry my guns out of my cold, dead hands

Old 04-18-2010, 07:19 PM   #45
pathyxd9 is on a distinguished road
Army: Wheeled Vehicle Mech. 91B
Name: Robert
pathyxd9's Tacoma Gallery
I say from my dead hands. But one question, why dont you think they wont come take our guns? Its happened before, I mean just look at what happen in Louisiana, but what if they pull another Katrina?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4

Old 04-18-2010, 07:49 PM   #46
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
A Marine and his rifle...

Old 04-18-2010, 08:20 PM   #47
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
don't own a gun

Old 04-18-2010, 08:41 PM   #48
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
Wont happen...ever. If it did, they wouldnt be able to find all of ours.

Old 04-18-2010, 10:20 PM   #49
JESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
JESSMAN's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck the world!!!! long live the USA!!!!!!

Old 04-18-2010, 10:45 PM   #50
Country is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lance Criminal, STA Plt.
Name: Country
Country's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadcaster View Post
I live in Vermont, which has more guns per capita than even Texas. (Also more per capita serving in the military but that's another thread.)

But the question is bogus, the sort of thing the Dan Rather School of Sensationalism would ask customers in a Bed Bath and Beyond store. Why all this posturing over something that will never happen? Politicians are, afterall, self-serving cowards for the most part, and such a stand would be political suicide.

Semper fi,
Pete
wow Vermont has a population of less than 630 thousand so therefore they should have more guns per capita. Texas has a population of more than 24 million and its 10x the size of vermont, so that means texans have more guns than prolly the entire east coast combined. Not trying to bash you but that was kinda of a useless statement if u were trying to 1 up us texas folks

Old 04-18-2010, 10:47 PM   #51
Country is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lance Criminal, STA Plt.
Name: Country
Country's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnyvavoom View Post
I would like to fight, but I prefer to live. You can't fight the government, they have bigger guns (and TANKS too!)

Just ask the people from Waco TX. Oh you can't, they are all dead.
That might be true but how many american soldiers and Marines are going to fight its own people, I know I wont, EVER. If the people think the goverment is wrong well guess what it is.

Old 04-19-2010, 12:33 AM   #52
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I would absolutly give up my guns! They are Horrible, loud, oilly things. All they do is hurt people, and propperty. The only reason I have so many is to keep them off the streets. Being as they kill people, I keep their actions heavilly monitored at all times. Some, i keep very close by, being as they are the most dangerous, and must be watched 24/7. I keep some of them loaded, but thats just because I dont have any place to put the ammo, and I dont want to just throw it away...I mean....What if another gun happend to be walking by, saw the ammo, and took it? I dont want that on my shoulders........

You a good man for that!! This world is a better place because of people just like you sir... fortunately your not the only 1 with these views

Old 04-19-2010, 12:43 AM   #53
3.4L will become famous soon enough3.4L will become famous soon enough
3.4L's Tacoma Gallery
its stupid threads like this that cause civil war.. No wonder this country is so screwed up. Listen.. rednecks? go back into the forest. White trash? Just stay in your area as well. tree huggers? Same goes for you.. Right wing loonies? liberal nuts? Religious right? Moral majority?

All of you idiots.. go home.. lead your life, stay out of others and no one has to worry about who is going to get shot.

Sheeesh.... What the hell would we all do if we couldn't bad mouth each other and tear each other apart.

Old 04-19-2010, 12:46 AM   #54
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.4L View Post
its stupid threads like this that cause civil war.. No wonder this country is so screwed up. Listen.. rednecks? go back into the forest. White trash? Just stay in your area as well. tree huggers? Same goes for you.. Right wing loonies? liberal nuts? Religious right? Moral majority?

All of you idiots.. go home.. lead your life, stay out of others and no one has to worry about who is going to get shot.

Sheeesh.... What the hell would we all do if we couldn't bad mouth each other and tear each other apart.

youre right, the internet causes civil war.......... only i dont remember which one....... can you enlighten me?

Old 04-19-2010, 12:52 AM   #55
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
philobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant future

Name: - philo
philobeddoe's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to philobeddoe
Al Gore invented the Internet
The Internet caused the Civil War
Ergo ... Al Gore caused the Civil War

It's obvious what we need to do now

Old 04-19-2010, 12:58 AM   #56
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by philobeddoe View Post
Al Gore invented the Internet
The Internet caused the Civil War
Ergo ... Al Gore caused the Civil War

It's obvious what we need to do now
you're so right..... were onto something here.....

Old 04-19-2010, 01:17 AM   #57
wolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud of

Navy: X navy
Name: Matt
wolfman05's Tacoma Gallery
The wife goes before the guns, the guns go before the Taco, not sure where the dog fits in???

Old 04-19-2010, 02:22 AM   #58
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.4L View Post

civil war? all we are talking about is a hypothetical situation here. dont get your panties in a wad. so what are you considered? white trash or redneck? either way, take your shitty attitude and stay in your corner of this forum douche!

Old 04-19-2010, 02:35 AM   #59
v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v
ak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ak47's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
civil war? all we are talking about is a hypothetical situation here. dont get your panties in a wad. so what are you considered? white trash or redneck? either way, take your shitty attitude and stay in your corner of this forum douche!
x2

Old 04-19-2010, 03:25 AM   #60
adktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of light
Navy: mm-subs
Name: danny
adktacoma's Tacoma Gallery
If those pinko-commie murderin rapist punks ever try to take my gun they're gonna get a taste of the old .177 cal.

Closed Thread