Notices

would you give up your guns?

View Poll Results: what would you do if the government came to take your guns
hand them over without a fight 74 6.72%
over my dead body! im going down firing! 1,028 93.28%
Voters: 1102. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 12:36 AM   #941
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
from what i read, yes, i think (don't know for sure) the guns were, bushy AR, glock 10mm, sig p226. unless i got the weapons mixed up from another shooting.
The only one in the thread that knows for sure what guns were used is oz

Old 12-18-2012, 12:37 AM   #942
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Obviously

The reports of the long gun in the car were early reports , no ?

Did the police chief himself not already say the pistol was only used for the killer's suicide shot ?
Link?

Old 12-18-2012, 12:37 AM   #943
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorb View Post
The only one in the thread that knows for sure what guns were used is oz
I'm just asking questions

Old 12-18-2012, 12:37 AM   #944
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I'm sure there are more than a few agencies that would pay you a pretty penny if you can walk into a scene littered with bodies and shell casings of up to 3 different calibers and say definitively who was killed or shot by what
Your missing my point, I am not saying I can tell you who was shot by what, but if the guy had a rifle and two pistols, and shot everyone with both pistols, then the casing on the floor are going to reflect that and I can say yep, most everyone was shot with the pistols. If there are a mix then he used both pistols and rifle, if there are longer rifle casings everywhere you can assume that the bulk of shooting was done with a rifle. I'm not trying to intimate that I am some walking forensic genius

Old 12-18-2012, 12:38 AM   #945
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Link?
Hang on , let me look

Old 12-18-2012, 12:40 AM   #946
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Have to wait for the press conferences to know the truth . Well the decided truth

Old 12-18-2012, 12:40 AM   #947

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm just asking questions
not really but sure

Quote:
Hang on , let me look
Thanks.

Trying to go to sleep but my damn phone keeps beeping cause you guys keep posting!

Old 12-18-2012, 12:52 AM   #948

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
not really but sure

Thanks.

Trying to go to sleep but my damn phone keeps beeping cause you guys keep posting!
http://youtu.be/4HtOqIKTXCQ

Old 12-18-2012, 12:56 AM   #949
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok, hadn't seen that. That pretty much spells it out. He has no reason to spin it, he is reporting only facts so I am inclined to believe him.

Old 12-18-2012, 12:57 AM   #950

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
Ok, hadn't seen that. That pretty much spells it out. He has no reason to spin it, he is reporting only facts so I am inclined to believe him.
He could be a hologram

Old 12-18-2012, 12:59 AM   #951

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He could be a hologram
A unfactual hologram spewing BS rhetoric, assembled by gun activists advocating gun control. Link?

Old 12-18-2012, 12:59 AM   #952

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if unfactual is a word

Old 12-18-2012, 01:01 AM   #953

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
A unfactual hologram spewing BS rhetoric, assembled by gun activists advocating gun control. Link?
I gotta go to bed , it's tomorrow already

Old 12-18-2012, 01:02 AM   #954

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Later

Old 12-18-2012, 07:30 AM   #955
One Convenient Locations ......In Africa
Sleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: HMM-263 MALS-29
Name: Corporal
Sleeper362's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWinstead View Post
Yeah, I took that oath, and then my country sent me off to a needless war that wasted 52,000 lives. I was young and unquestioning at that point. The constitution has been changed (by adding amendments that the writters of it did not address- like slavery). for the greater good of the nation. As far as the military taking action during your potential civil war, here is a Wiki posting that clears up a common misconception about the Posse Comitatus Act: Posse Comitatus was thrown out of the window during Katrina. If you can't expect our government to respect the second amendment how can you believe that they will uphold this rule. Like I have been saying, the erosion of one right will lead to the erosion of all rights, especially if the one amendment that gives legitimacy to all the other amendments is eroded. Posse Comitatus isn't even an Amendment so I expect that to hold up like wet toilet paper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

No one is really, at this point, threatening to come to your homes and take away our firearms. So you really can get over the thought of killing one of your neighbors, who may be a police officer, National Guard, or even US military member, that will show up at your home under orders to confiscate your weapons. As much as that thought seems to please some of you who wish to go down in a blaze of glory.
I don't wish death on anyone. I want to watch my two sons to grow up into strong men and I want to see me grandchildren. As far as killing my neighbors and the NG and all that; the oath I made to the constitution and my loyalty to it comes ahead of my loyalties to anything else except the oath I made to my wife. If they are against the constitution then they are against me. The reason why you will never see a change to the second amendment is because the constitution is not allowed to take rights away from people.

In every one of these debates about armed Americans, Israel and Switzerland are brought up. Please understand that those nations are small & mostly of the same mind, and their citizens are armed against a common enemy they may face. The USA is, compared to those nations, massive, divisive, and we arm ourselves against one another. So the comparison is nonsense. It is ignorant to make the argument. So don't look ignorant.
How is it nonsense? Your post is somehow assuming that the different people of this nation are not capable of conducting themselves in a civilized manner. By the way I don't arm myself against my country men, I arm myself for my country men. Maybe your logic shows the flaws in your thinking as to why you don't need a gun. As for I, I love my fellow Americans and would gladly give my life protecting their rights as well as my own. With that being said, I hope to god that when the emotions die down logic can become a part of the conversation again.
This post is so full of assumptions I almost didn't answer it.

In response to the president's statement, and I paraphrase, "Is our freedom worth the lives of our children?" Was the 750,000 dead Americans worth the freedom provided by the fourteenth amendment? The logic that freedom killed these children and not a crazed madman shows me your true flaw in thinking Mr. President. You are proving yourself to be quite the Marxist. Maybe those looney conservatives, who's thinking I honestly rarely ever side with, were on to something after all.

From my fucking cold dead hands.

Old 12-18-2012, 08:13 AM   #956
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for posting....If only the news was that direct to the point.

I believe Aurora, Oregon and now CT all had high capacity AR mags...I see a ban going on the mags. Which I have no problem with. Banning AR's would be very difficult.

Question for gun law historians. If a ban goes into effect similar to the one of the 90's, if you already own an AR is it now illegal to use? Could you take it hunting or to the range?

Old 12-18-2012, 08:15 AM   #957
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
Thanks for posting....If only the news was that direct to the point.

I believe Aurora, Oregon and now CT all had high capacity AR mags...I see a ban going on the mags. Which I have no problem with. Banning AR's would be very difficult.

Question for gun law historians. If a ban goes into effect similar to the one of the 90's, if you already own an AR is it now illegal to use? Could you take it hunting or to the range?
prior bans allowed grandfathering for things legally owned prior to the ban

Old 12-18-2012, 08:17 AM   #958

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeper362 View Post

In response to the president's statement, and I paraphrase, "Is our freedom worth the lives of our children?" Was the 750,000 dead Americans worth the freedom provided by the fourteenth amendment? The logic that freedom killed these children and not a crazed madman shows me your true flaw in thinking Mr. President
You don't think it's a bit of a stretch to come to the conclusion that Obama meant Freedom killed the children ?

Old 12-18-2012, 08:25 AM   #959
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting read on weapons on France.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/18/opinio...html?hpt=hp_c2

Old 12-18-2012, 08:51 AM   #960
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeper362 View Post

In response to the president's statement, and I paraphrase, "Is our freedom worth the lives of our children?" Was the 750,000 dead Americans worth the freedom provided by the fourteenth amendment? The logic that freedom killed these children and not a crazed madman shows me your true flaw in thinking Mr. President. You are proving yourself to be quite the Marxist. Maybe those looney conservatives, who's thinking I honestly rarely ever side with, were on to something after all.

From my fucking cold dead hands.
no one can seem to keep the politics separated..things have run their course.

Closed Thread