Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

So I got an AR..

Old 04-28-2010, 03:50 PM   #21
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery

All I know is that NJ law states that "Muzzle breaks" are illegal and if a firearm has one it is considered an "assault rifle"

Now if they confused the 2 while writing the law that is another question. But the M&P 15 sold as NJ compliant does not have the muzzle break that the normal M&P 15 does.

Another thing I don't get is why adjustable/collapsable stocks are banned
Old 04-28-2010, 07:26 PM   #22
Banned
283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: boss
Location: somewhere endlessly searching for ways to offend BUTTHURTgirl
283's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikatz3 View Post
isn't it obvious.....
if you had a collapsible stock, you would have the unquenchable thirst to go shoot up a school. plus, collapsible stocks cause bullets to climb out of the box and commit crimes
Old 04-28-2010, 07:29 PM   #23
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikatz3 View Post
All I know is that NJ law states that "Muzzle breaks" are illegal and if a firearm has one it is considered an "assault rifle"

Now if they confused the 2 while writing the law that is another question. But the M&P 15 sold as NJ compliant does not have the muzzle break that the normal M&P 15 does.

Wha? So....That makes my 300 mag an assult rifle?
Old 04-29-2010, 09:40 AM   #24
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
BTW...it's BRAKE not break.
<yer killin me>
Old 04-29-2010, 11:28 AM   #26
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
<get over it>
I know...it's hard to watch these threads...I should ignore inaccuracies and just let them go..
Old 04-29-2010, 03:10 PM   #28
BigAndy21966 is a jewel in the roughBigAndy21966 is a jewel in the roughBigAndy21966 is a jewel in the roughBigAndy21966 is a jewel in the rough
BigAndy21966's Tacoma Gallery
You guys belong to Delaware County Field and Stream?
(I think its more of a flash hider the PRNJ gets their undies in a wad about anyway, the stock is about making the weapon too concealable, and the magazines is about the cops being insecure if someone has more bullets in their guns then they do) Chris do you have a 300 win mag semi auto with a detatchable magazine, folding stock, bayonet lug and a flash hider? I want to party with YOU!