Show off yer guns

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-10-2013, 12:49 PM   #5061
stmcelroy is on a distinguished road

stmcelroy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
Why's the barrel so long?
Has to be 6" long barrel and 10.5" overall length and be single shot only to buy in California.....
Old 04-10-2013, 01:30 PM   #5062
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
why do you want that if a normal glock is legal?
You can't get 4th gen Glocks in Cali, I believe.

I think it has to do with a safely on the magazine disconnector which they don't have. So you have to get the single shot exemption
Old 04-10-2013, 01:32 PM   #5063
stmcelroy is on a distinguished road

stmcelroy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
You can't get 4th gen Glocks in Cali, I believe
Exactly, Glock hasn't paid them yet for the privilege.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:47 PM   #5064
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
LOL FUCK that place.
I will be out of this state if all goes as plan by this time next year!
Old 04-10-2013, 01:53 PM   #5065
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL FUCK that place.
Ya this...

Kalifornia honestly has the stupidest gun laws ever created...
Old 04-10-2013, 02:11 PM   #5066
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
I will be out of this state if all goes as plan by this time next year!
Good luck man!
Old 04-10-2013, 02:25 PM   #5067
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like they have stricter gun laws than Canada.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:40 PM   #5068
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
Sounds like they have stricter gun laws than Canada.

Cali has some weird laws but if you get a permit to carry their laws on where you can and cannot carry is very liberal you can carry at k-12 schools, college, the governor mansion etc they actually have less off limits places than Georgia

http://www.examiner.com/article/geor...han-california
Old 04-10-2013, 02:40 PM   #5069
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
why do you want that if a normal glock is legal?
Cause you can it out afterwards so it is "normal."
Old 04-10-2013, 02:42 PM   #5070
My drinking team has a wheeling problem
V5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: V5ioV
V5ioV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
Ya this...

Kalifornia honestly has the stupidest gun laws ever created...
dont forget NJ…
-carring permits are near impossible
-NO to any type of coplapsable stock on any Semi-Auto firearm
-Handgun permits limited to 1 every 30 days
Old 04-10-2013, 03:40 PM   #5071
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
It's the magazine safety disconnect and it doesn't have a loaded chamber indicator. A Gen 4 Glock will never been on California's approved list unless they change some stuff around.

I wanted a Gen 4 because it comes with a double recoil spring, a shorter frame length on the grip, wider magazine release.... I have bear paws but my fingers aren't long so I need a frame like this to be comfortable.

Loopholes :-)
Old 04-11-2013, 01:45 AM   #5072

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty5Thirty View Post
It's the magazine safety disconnect and it doesn't have a loaded chamber indicator. A Gen 4 Glock will never been on California's approved list unless they change some stuff around.

I wanted a Gen 4 because it comes with a double recoil spring, a shorter frame length on the grip, wider magazine release.... I have bear paws but my fingers aren't long so I need a frame like this to be comfortable.

Loopholes :-)
I'm Out!!!
Old 04-11-2013, 07:56 PM   #5073
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Got my barrel in today to finish up my Remington 870 build. I am very happy with the way it turned out!

Old 04-11-2013, 10:50 PM   #5074
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Any SSE XDs barrels yet?
Old 04-12-2013, 01:07 AM   #5075
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
Any SSE XDs barrels yet?
Nope. And kinda doubt we'll do it either. I wanna see the XDs 9 and 40. Very intriguing to me.

BTW, selling a complete lower, never been fired. Has everything except a buttstuck. $400 OBO. Local only. JD made lower receiver (stamped Sacramento Black Rifle). Rock River parts kit, ATI buffer tube assembly.

Thought I'd mention it to some of you gun enthusiasts first before I post her on Cal Guns. TW head start.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:36 PM   #5076
tvterry is on a distinguished road
tvterry's Tacoma Gallery
My Every Day Carry.....

My EDC piece. Kimber Ultra Carry II .45ACP with Crimson Trace Laser Grips, Lobo Gunleather holster, belt and extra mag. carrier.....

Show off yer guns-lobo-gunbelt-holster-mag-pouch-kimber-ultra-carry-ii-.45acp.jpg
Old 04-15-2013, 07:29 AM   #5077
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
My new Ruger Charger and Ultradot reflex
Show off yer guns-imageuploadedbytapatalk1366032518.180465.jpg
Show off yer guns-imageuploadedbytapatalk1366032539.735756.jpg
Show off yer guns-imageuploadedbytapatalk1366032564.069124.jpg
Old 04-15-2013, 10:27 AM   #5078
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdNick View Post
Got my barrel in today to finish up my Remington 870 build. I am very happy with the way it turned out!

what is the length of the barrel ??
Old 04-15-2013, 10:35 AM   #5079
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
what is the length of the barrel ??
That's a 20" barrel with a 3 round extension

Products Discussed in this Thread