Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Show off yer guns

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2013, 09:12 PM   #5061
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdNick View Post
Looks like a Benelli Nova
Yep it's a Benelli Nova Pump 12ga
Old 04-08-2013, 09:18 PM   #5062
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
The "single shot" pistol mod is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen/heard of
I'm happy for it though. I wanted a Gen 4 Glock like you wouldn't believe. I'd be screwed without it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
yeah, well the guy wasn't able to, and the other springfield there was WAY too much. ohh well
Yeah, I looked into for you today. I guess the one on display is the last one, and it is way too tight/ doesn't quite fit.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #5063
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty5Thirty View Post
I'm happy for it though.
x2
can it be legally reversed while in CALI?
Old 04-08-2013, 09:31 PM   #5064
stmcelroy is on a distinguished road

stmcelroy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm happy for it though. I wanted a Gen 4 Glock like you wouldn't believe. I'd be screwed without it.

Got a picture of what it looks like with the single shot mod?
Old 04-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #5065
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?

Freshly built
Old 04-08-2013, 09:45 PM   #5066
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
yeah, well the guy wasn't able to, and the other springfield there was WAY too much. ohh well
Go for it... The Springfields are awesome. LOVE my TRP Operator. Thanks again dean, amazing and worth every penny. Really is centerpiece of my collection.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:43 PM   #5067
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
I got bored..
Not a complete tear down, just wanted to take it further than a field strip and finally found a decent video online.

Old 04-09-2013, 12:01 AM   #5068
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdNick View Post
Looks like a Benelli Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sje1124 View Post
Yep it's a Benelli Nova Pump 12ga
Sorry for the noob question just getting into this.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:48 AM   #5069
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
Go for it... The Springfields are awesome. LOVE my TRP Operator. Thanks again dean, amazing and worth every penny. Really is centerpiece of my collection.
i actually ended up buying a mil-spec at RC guns & ammo for $808 out the door w/ taxes and the so called "handgun test" that was easy as fuck. Just need to get another proof of residency from the state and I'll start the 10 days.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:18 AM   #5070
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmcelroy View Post
Got a picture of what it looks like with the single shot mod?
I do not have a picture of what a Single Shot Exempt pistol looks like, but I can grab one on Wednesday when I work next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
x2
can it be legally reversed while in CALI?
Yes. How it works is its legal for you to convert firearms that you legally possess. We have a goofy barrel that sits inside the firearm during the waiting period. On pickup day, we double check the paperwork, then sign the firearm out to you. It is now your legally possessed firearm. Before you even leave the shop, YOU have to convert the firearm from single shot to semi-automatic (each barrel is custom made costing us ~$200/ea). I cannot do it for you, but I can walk you through it.

Same process I used to buy my Glock 23 Gen 4 FDE that I carry everyday. And the good news is, if you buy the gun from us, we don't charge any fees to do the SSE :-)
Old 04-09-2013, 06:44 AM   #5072
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
Dimonback's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
don't you dare question the genius of CA law makers!!!
"Single Shot"??? WTF.
This is why other states hate being Californicated.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:57 AM   #5073
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
but it not even a glock anymore..its some perverted pollitically molested stepchild of a glock.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:02 AM   #5074
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post

Freshly built
Very nice Pho!
Old 04-09-2013, 08:44 AM   #5075
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
92A1 or 96A1 or 92FS type M9A1?
92FS type M9A1.
What you see is how far I got in the tear down.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:37 AM   #5076
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
but it not even a glock anymore..its some perverted pollitically molested stepchild of a glock.
After you take possession you can revert it back to stock. And it's legal.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #5077
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So it only has to be single shot to sell from the dealer to an individual then you can switch it back to normal?
Old 04-09-2013, 12:48 PM   #5078
I smell corn
kilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gophuk Yousef
kilted1117's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 04-09-2013, 12:54 PM   #5079
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
Quote:
So it only has to be single shot to sell from the dealer to an individual then you can switch it back to normal?
Yeah. Read my big post a few up, it explains it.

The pistol is only single shot in the shop. Literally all you have to do is out the original barrel back in it and your done.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:39 PM   #5080
stmcelroy is on a distinguished road

stmcelroy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah. Read my big post a few up, it explains it.

The pistol is only single shot in the shop. Literally all you have to do is out the original barrel back in it and your done.
So it sounds like a barrel and magazine renting program should be in effect.

Products Discussed in this Thread