Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Show off yer guns

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM   #5161
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
DO IT....I love mine. Been wanting one forever. Got ripped off from a former friend of mine, whom I used to VOLUNTEER my off duty days working in his Police Supply Shop. He sold my Kimber Crimson Custom and a Sig P220 with SRT and nite sites. Fucked me out of $1600. I never saw a dime of the money and he said he ordered my Sig 1911 TacOps, in which he pocketed the money instead is what I was told.

wouldnt that be theft by conversion in your state?

Im also a southpaw...i sold my Sig TacOps it was a CPO gun and the sights were getting dim. i plan on buying another Sig 1911 but i think Im gonna buy the Fastback Nightmare instead and then i can drive around in my Fastback Mustang :P
Old 05-03-2013, 02:54 PM   #5163
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Had some extra cerakote... So I decided to do this.

Old 05-03-2013, 03:27 PM   #5164
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
very cool Greg
Old 05-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #5165
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Thankyou! Here is the other side

Old 05-04-2013, 12:30 PM   #5166
drewgodfrey is on a distinguished road

Name: drew
drewgodfrey's Tacoma Gallery
Looking at getting a 30-06 next week! Im thinking of getting the savage, that comes with a scope. its going to be my first bolt action. Anybody have pros and cons on a Savage
Old 05-04-2013, 01:22 PM   #5167
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewgodfrey View Post
Looking at getting a 30-06 next week! Im thinking of getting the savage, that comes with a scope. its going to be my first bolt action. Anybody have pros and cons on a Savage
Savage makes some good shooters nowadays. Cons? um.....shitty cheap feeling synthetic stocks?
Old 05-04-2013, 01:43 PM   #5168
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Show off yer guns-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367700110.566371.jpg

Left is a CZ SP01 Phantom tactical,right is my conceal, CZ P01 9mm; best guns I've ever shot
Old 05-04-2013, 01:45 PM   #5169
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewgodfrey View Post
I have one, never missed a deer with it in 5 years, longest being a 350 yd shot. Great gun for the price, but you'll need a better scope, I recommend a vortex viper 3-9X40.
Old 05-04-2013, 03:01 PM   #5170
LaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LaRue Shooter's Tacoma Gallery
My favorite, just a plain jane LMT 14.5" M4. I have more "techy" guns, but this is by far my fave to shoot. RCOM4 ACOG on top.

LaRue Stealth chassis . Barreled with Shilen Ultramatch SPR to create a one of a kind rifle.

Remington 700 5r in 300 Win Mag. It's a one mile gun with the ammo I make for it
Old 05-04-2013, 04:20 PM   #5171
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
Are they reliable? Ive heard newer Kimbers aren't what they used to be, I dont know much about Sig 1911's.
Haven't heard of any issues and none with mine. One of my firearms experts in the agency loves them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmodel65 View Post
wouldnt that be theft by conversion in your state?

Im also a southpaw...i sold my Sig TacOps it was a CPO gun and the sights were getting dim. i plan on buying another Sig 1911 but i think Im gonna buy the Fastback Nightmare instead and then i can drive around in my Fastback Mustang :P
It's a civil matter technically. I entered into a verbal agreement that he sells my two handguns and apply the proceeds to the other "ordered handgun". His business partner closed the shop and took all the inventory. Both are blaming eachother for the money. I could sue each of them for $750 each, but it's too big of a hassle for such a small amount. it fucking chaps my hide to no avail. Pass the word on, DO NOT trust Brian Kovacs from Arizona. He now has an alleged internet uniform supply company called "Police Department Warehouse". He also fucked over Gila River Police Department and a few deputies from the Pinal County Sheriff's Office. I'm thinking class action law suit. Hard to draw blood from a turnip though. This guy is a fucking sponge.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:05 AM   #5172
Mr.Gadget is on a distinguished road

Mr.Gadget's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
DO IT....I love mine. Been wanting one forever. Got ripped off from a former friend of mine, whom I used to VOLUNTEER my off duty days working in his Police Supply Shop. He sold my Kimber Crimson Custom and a Sig P220 with SRT and nite sites. Fucked me out of $1600. I never saw a dime of the money and he said he ordered my Sig 1911 TacOps, in which he pocketed the money instead is what I was told.
I would file a report on it and make sure the guns are listed as taken.
No way I would walk from that, and he may not walk after doing that to me.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:32 PM   #5176
LaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Nice. What caliber is that? Can only see that it's a short action from the pics.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:14 PM   #5179
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
As much as I would love a .338 LM... I can't afford the ammo lol... It's a .308WIN (7.62x51) and thank you
Start reloading! Brings it down from $5/round to less than $2 for 1700 yard+ round.
But .300WM is a much more economical 1 mile gun than the .338LM.

The .308 is an awesome round, though. 175 SMK FGMM is a beast.

Products Discussed in this Thread