Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2013, 09:23 PM   #6282
clc clc is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
clc clc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Gave my Polish a 24 hour motor oil bath and cleaned her up real good:
What's the purpose of the motor oil bath?
Old 10-28-2013, 09:24 PM   #6283
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31b and 29e
Name: Landry
Konvict KROG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by clc clc View Post
russian guns love some oil
Old 10-28-2013, 09:55 PM   #6284
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
Nice camera
Samsung galaxy s3 at its finest lol
Old 10-28-2013, 10:23 PM   #6285
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Show off yer guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHwreckage View Post
i really want some for my FNP-45 but it'll be a pain in the ass to get em installed and i keep spending money on my truck :P
I installed mine myself, wasn't too had if you have some punches and a vise, if you don't have the vise it is still possible (but I would t want to try it). I should have waited to install them though, until I could have the gun cerakoted first

The cz sits on my bedside table ar night (no kids or anything in my apartment). I suspect hat I am gonna have the crap scared out of me when I wake up in the middle of the night and see glowing green "eyes" looking at my from my nightstand lol
Old 10-28-2013, 11:27 PM   #6286
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by clc clc View Post
AKs are parkerized and resists rust by holding lubricants such as oil and cosmoline. Occasional soaking in oil keeps the gun protected and lubricated.
Old 10-28-2013, 11:52 PM   #6287

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
AKs are parkerized and resists rust by holding lubricants such as oil and cosmoline. Occasional soaking in oil keeps the gun protected and lubricated.
and oil, is much less nasty than cosmoline.

russian guns love some oil

my m1a likes a little grease
Old 10-29-2013, 08:32 AM   #6288
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Cosmoline is sooooooooo nasty!!!
Old 10-29-2013, 09:25 AM   #6289
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
S&W 629
Old 10-29-2013, 09:34 AM   #6290
Texas Transplant Taco
ClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Officer Candidate/SNA
ClayCrusher's Tacoma Gallery
My Competition gun--Beretta 686 SPI custom stock

I also make holsters...this is my Beretta 92A1
Old 10-29-2013, 11:52 PM   #6291
mattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to behold
Army: Medic
Name: Matt
mattN's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-31-2013, 10:04 AM   #6295

night sites, to go with everyone elses pics these are trijicon on a glock 22c
Old 11-01-2013, 02:46 AM   #6296
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
New grip and brake:
Old 11-01-2013, 11:45 AM   #6297
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvict KROG View Post
You can get big $ for those... then buy 3x as much of the re-labeled rangers
Old 11-01-2013, 01:05 PM   #6298

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
You can get big $ for those... then buy 3x as much of the re-labeled rangers
Sure can, but this is the 10mm ammo. I fired some vs the ranger and some others into water etc and it is pretty much the same in that aspect.

I figured ill just hang on to the talons I have for the 10mm. I have a whole assortment of different 10mm rounds from 220gr hardcast to talons and stuff its pretty awesome shooting caliber.

I have wanted to get a 9x25 barrel for it and give that wildcat round a shot. But I am really limited on my recreational shooting for the next couple years, and I have nkt had the mk ney to waste
Old 11-02-2013, 10:55 AM   #6300
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Newest addition. Remington 870 Super Mag. Needed a new duck gun
Show off yer guns-uploadfromtaptalk1383414908334.jpg

Products Discussed in this Thread