Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Show off yer guns

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-20-2013, 08:44 PM   #6541
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
My dad bought this Henry 22lever action for my 10 year old son for Xmas. Awesome first rifle!!
Old 12-23-2013, 10:44 AM   #6542
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtmactech View Post
Four of my Glock 17's, sequential serial numbers (not that it matters a hoot, but they were bought together) and some 33rd mags.

Not to sound like a dick, but why 4 17's. They are great guns, but you can only shoot 2 at a time. I just got my first Glock, a Gen 4 27.
Old 12-23-2013, 11:03 AM   #6543
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDaTugBoat View Post
Not to sound like a dick, but why 4 17's. They are great guns, but you can only shoot 2 at a time. I just got my first Glock, a Gen 4 27.
They're like money in the bank.
Old 12-23-2013, 11:08 AM   #6544
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-23-2013, 11:23 AM   #6545
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Because.
One is none and two is one. Lol
Old 12-23-2013, 01:47 PM   #6546
vtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to behold

Army:
vtmactech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
Because.
One is none and two is one. Lol
I also have a 34 and 2 19s. Thinking about a 26 but don't like the grip.

And Beavis nailed it, parts interchangeability and replaceability. Mags interchange downward, but smaller don't fit longer grips, and all mags fit my Glock Mag carbines.

It's a personal quirk, but I don't like not having spares/backups. I have issues, I know and understand this...

Old 12-23-2013, 01:51 PM   #6547
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
I need to build a glock mag carbine after my AR-10, I'm thinking .460 Rowland, what y'all think (I do reload)
Old 12-23-2013, 03:22 PM   #6548
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtmactech View Post
I also have a 34 and 2 19s. Thinking about a 26 but don't like the grip.

And Beavis nailed it, parts interchangeability and replaceability. Mags interchange downward, but smaller don't fit longer grips, and all mags fit my Glock Mag carbines.

It's a personal quirk, but I don't like not having spares/backups. I have issues, I know and understand this...

But glocks don't need spares or backups
Old 12-23-2013, 10:45 PM   #6549
deog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud of
Name: snicklefritz
deog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
New to me.. Perfect condition colt python. Perfect bluing.. No holster marks.. No ring around the cylinder.

BITCHEN. ME WANT.
I had one and sold it long before production stopped, i cry when i think about it. It really is the most brilliant designed revolver.
Old 12-23-2013, 10:47 PM   #6550
deog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud of
deog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Head View Post
Put a scope on my Marlin. Lever guns with scopes..

dam dude, that scope is riding back far. I would have a nice round indentation on my forehead from that. What is the lever gun ? a 336 marlin ?
Old 12-23-2013, 11:18 PM   #6551
68vert is on a distinguished road

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-24-2013, 07:30 AM   #6552
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deog View Post
dam dude, that scope is riding back far. I would have a nice round indentation on my forehead from that. What is the lever gun ? a 336 marlin ?
I haven't shot it with the scope yet but just shouldering it it seems pretty close actually. And you got it, Marlin 336 30-30
Old 12-25-2013, 07:03 PM   #6553
deog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Head View Post
I haven't shot it with the scope yet but just shouldering it it seems pretty close actually. And you got it, Marlin 336 30-30

Kind of a lever nut, love my marlins. Been trying to find a pre buyout 1894ss, but dam if they are not elusive these days.

If you slide that scope forward, i think you will be happy. Where you have that thing now, you can end up with a nice circle above your eyes.
Old 12-25-2013, 07:45 PM   #6554
Banned
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed
quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking about pulling the trigger (pun intended) on this: http://www.cncwarrior.com/ProductDet...ductCode=26229
Old 12-25-2013, 07:49 PM   #6555
SUPER MOD

Cool except for the fake suppressor
Old 12-25-2013, 07:53 PM   #6556
Banned
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed
quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool except for the fake suppressor
yeah, but not much options converting a PAP92
Old 12-25-2013, 07:54 PM   #6557
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deog View Post
Kind of a lever nut, love my marlins. Been trying to find a pre buyout 1894ss, but dam if they are not elusive these days.

If you slide that scope forward, i think you will be happy. Where you have that thing now, you can end up with a nice circle above your eyes.
Yeah, I've always thought levers were really cool. And like I said, haven't shot it yet so there's no telling where it'll end up
Old 12-25-2013, 07:56 PM   #6558
SUPER MOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
yeah, but not much options converting a PAP92
Yea.. It's a cool gun.. I'd put one in my safe if there already wasn't a long line of other gun purchases to add first.
Old 12-31-2013, 07:06 PM   #6559
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Wife came home with cannoli - had to snap a tribute to The Godfather.

Old 01-04-2014, 12:15 PM   #6560
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Need a scope for my Browning, and then I want to get a Tavor.

Products Discussed in this Thread