Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Show off yer guns

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2014, 05:46 PM   #7081
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
I use the ASC 7.62x39 mags on my AR and it works well. Here you can see the shape difference compared to the 556 pmag:
Old 05-06-2014, 07:47 PM   #7082
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotabilly View Post
Here's my 5.7.
http://

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
so much want
http://www.atlantictactical.com/prod...s#.U2mPeHXD8m8

Price not showing but IIRC they give a hefty LEO discount.

Drab Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9228 View Post
I found it used at my LGS for $899.99. Granted it's an USG, I had to snag it!

I got 3 boxes (150 rounds) of SS197SR (blue Hornady V-Max tip) for $32.99 each, which I shot up at the range that first day. And a box of SS198LF (green tip hollow point) for my carry ammunition for $44.99
Ouch! You gotta buy a 1/4,1/2 or full case to get decent pricing. Look for SS198. Current factory "hot" loads. American Eagle stuff is usually less than $25/50 if you look around.
Old 05-06-2014, 09:08 PM   #7083
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Added a GTL-10 Glock light to my G19:

Old 05-07-2014, 03:11 PM   #7084
Nate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Nate
Nate87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
How much of a stand off can you get from there? Is there any place you can get 1000+ meters in that area? Looks sweet from up there.

Nate
Old 05-07-2014, 04:16 PM   #7085
Jefes Taco has much to be proud ofJefes Taco has much to be proud ofJefes Taco has much to be proud ofJefes Taco has much to be proud ofJefes Taco has much to be proud ofJefes Taco has much to be proud ofJefes Taco has much to be proud ofJefes Taco has much to be proud ofJefes Taco has much to be proud ofJefes Taco has much to be proud of

Jefes Taco's Tacoma Gallery
And I didn't think you could make a Glock any uglier. Glad they went with the same design theme with the flashlight. Pretty sure they hired the guy who designed the brick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsaechao View Post
Added a GTL-10 Glock light to my G19:

Old 05-07-2014, 05:12 PM   #7087
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Field Artillery
Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery

New "to me" sig
Old 05-07-2014, 06:08 PM   #7088
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
That light has been out for many many many years now. Hopefully you didn't pay much for it because they're not that good even by old flashlight technology standards.
I only paid $20 shipped, new on Cal Guns.
Old 05-07-2014, 06:16 PM   #7089
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsaechao View Post
I only paid $20 shipped, new on Cal Guns.
Not sure that I would have paid even that but if you're happy with your purchase that's all that matters. Personally, I'd put that $20 towards at least a TLR-1 which is substantially better in just about every aspect. Just my opinion of course so don't take it personal.
Old 05-07-2014, 06:35 PM   #7090
Mob dirt parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post

New "to me" sig
I bet that 938 is a nightmare to shoot.
Old 05-07-2014, 06:46 PM   #7091
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Field Artillery
Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
I bet that 938 is a nightmare to shoot.

This guys got jokes
Old 05-08-2014, 12:38 AM   #7092
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacticool mosin
Old 05-08-2014, 07:05 AM   #7093
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tacticool mosin
I want one of those I have a Mosin, would love to get another stock for it.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:35 AM   #7094
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post

New "to me" sig
Nice! I have the blackwood.. great gun.. fun to shoot.
Old 05-08-2014, 11:38 AM   #7095
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I want one of those I have a Mosin, would love to get another stock for it.
I was under $140 shipped from exile machine. I just need to get some of those 10 round mags now
Old 05-08-2014, 11:46 AM   #7096
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was under $140 shipped from exile machine. I just need to get some of those 10 round mags now
I know, I've been eye balling them on that site. I want the FDE version for $130 + shipping.
Old 05-08-2014, 12:14 PM   #7097
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I know, I've been eye balling them on that site. I want the FDE version for $130 + shipping.
Cheapest I've found for the FDE is $155 shipped: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ProMag-Mosin...item258e183523
Old 05-08-2014, 12:31 PM   #7098

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cheapest I've found for the FDE is $155 shipped: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ProMag-Mosin...item258e183523
I'm pretty sure this one is the FDE. I had to cross reference the part number to figure that out but I came the conclusion that this one is FDE, which is why it's more expensive that the black one also listed on their site.
https://www.exilemachine.net/shop/ar...a67bon36uf1236

With shipping it's about $140.
Old 05-08-2014, 12:38 PM   #7099
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

go for it! I dont think you'll see a lower price any time soon.
Old 05-08-2014, 12:44 PM   #7100

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
go for it! I dont think you'll see a lower price any time soon.
Ya know, I sell my Tacoma and TW is STILL bad news for my wallet

Products Discussed in this Thread