Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Show off yer guns

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2014, 05:59 AM   #7081
rb9228 is just really nicerb9228 is just really nicerb9228 is just really nicerb9228 is just really nicerb9228 is just really nice
Army: AATW
rb9228's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
damn i hate you... Actually I hate cali gun laws and the robbery that occurs here in the gun market, but wow, $899... shit
I hate the gun laws in CA (and other non free states) too. It's a damn shame to be limited to only 10 rds when this weapon comes with 20 rds capacity standard (upgradable to 30 rds cap!). LGS robbery is everywhere even here in NC. I try to purchase blue label guns whenever possible (or the occasional diamonds in the rough like my recent acquisition).
Old 04-25-2014, 10:50 AM   #7082
Jefes Taco has a spectacular aura aboutJefes Taco has a spectacular aura about

Jefes Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9228 View Post
I hate the gun laws in CA (and other non free states) too. It's a damn shame to be limited to only 10 rds when this weapon comes with 20 rds capacity standard (upgradable to 30 rds cap!). LGS robbery is everywhere even here in NC. I try to purchase blue label guns whenever possible (or the occasional diamonds in the rough like my recent acquisition).
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
Thomas Jefferson.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:54 AM   #7083
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
My new toy

Diamond back DB9EX

Nice!
Old 05-02-2014, 09:52 AM   #7086
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Remington R1S with some new goodies I got this week. It came with SI Custom punisher grip panels (still have the stock wood ones also). I wasn't really feeling the punisher theme so I went with basic black Magpul grip panels. They're a little thinner and have a more aggressive cut for my thumb to operate the mag release. I also installed a Smith and Alexander magwell. I'm happy with the new look.
Attached Thumbnails
Show off yer guns-sdc11860.jpg  
Old 05-03-2014, 05:46 PM   #7089
JackDaRiffer is on a distinguished road
Name: John
JackDaRiffer's Tacoma Gallery
My .45's, Top to Bottom Remington R1, Ruger SR1911, Springfield Armory XDS 45

S&W M&P 22, this is fun to plink with!!

My Glock 19

SA XDM .40 3.8 Compact

S&W M&P 15 Sport....Need to get to modding this sucker:

Old 05-04-2014, 09:05 AM   #7090
rb9228 is just really nicerb9228 is just really nicerb9228 is just really nicerb9228 is just really nicerb9228 is just really nice
Army: AATW
rb9228's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDaRiffer View Post

S&W M&P 22, this is fun to plink with!!

You go plinking with a little white tag on the trigger guard?!
Old 05-04-2014, 09:38 AM   #7091
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) USS La Jolla (SSN 701) Veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandjunkie View Post
New Free State M&P Shield 9mm

I carried a Shield 40 for a while.

I sold it to a guy that wanted it for his wife.
Now I look at them as girl guns.
Old 05-04-2014, 01:04 PM   #7093
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
I carried a Shield 40 for a while.

I sold it to a guy that wanted it for his wife.
Now I look at them as girl guns.

obviously a real man carries a 10mm
Old 05-04-2014, 01:58 PM   #7094
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmodel65 View Post
Same caliber bullet. lol

The FBI issued 10mm for a while, but quickly dropped it after complaints from female agents. At least, that's what I'm told.
Old 05-04-2014, 02:07 PM   #7096
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
the 10mm FBI MP5 is a helluva fun gun to shoot
Every time we get a Glock or 1911 in 10mm, it's gone within hours.
I haven't even seem 10mm ammo once this year.
Old 05-04-2014, 02:15 PM   #7097
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
You know. ..I was expecting my G20 to kick my ass...that thing is a dream to shoot
Old 05-04-2014, 02:18 PM   #7098
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
You know. ..I was expecting my G20 to kick my ass...that thing is a dream to shoot
Wonderful.

Glocks don't feel good in my hand.
Old 05-04-2014, 03:06 PM   #7099
JackDaRiffer is on a distinguished road
Name: John
JackDaRiffer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9228 View Post
You go plinking with a little white tag on the trigger guard?!
No. I took the pic right after I brought it home from the LGS.
Old 05-04-2014, 03:13 PM   #7100
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmodel65 View Post

Nah, real men carry .460 Rowland

Products Discussed in this Thread