Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Show off yer guns

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-23-2014, 04:13 PM   #7082
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Ryry is just mad because he's an XD fanboi

Pictured above is a G20SF, G22, G19, G27, and G42

<---- Also an XD fanboi

But I respect using what you use best above brand preferences.
Old 06-23-2014, 04:19 PM   #7083
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
hmm i dunno why you cant get it back and promise to bring it to court if need be??

you need to stay on top of it. they tried to do a civil forfeiture for the president of www.georgiacarry.org pistol that was stolen from him...he is a lawyer but hired the VP of GCO to recover them too him over a year iirc

http://www.georgiapacking.org/forum/...highlight=suit
Old 06-23-2014, 06:41 PM   #7084
BOOSTEDTRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
BOOSTEDTRD's Tacoma Gallery

My first AR build

Salient Arms International billet matched upper and lower receivers
Phase 5 pistol buffer tube assembly and 7.5" barrel
BCM bcg and gunfighter large latch charging handle
Noveske KX5 flash suppressor, nsr covers and take down pins
Midwest Ind. 9" SSK keymod rail
Troy low pro gas block and oem sling mount / end plate
Magpul moe-k grip
Rainier upper parts kit
DPMS lower parts kit
Magpul OD green cerakote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:18 PM   #7085
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
dang. i'm starting to have a tough time resisting the urge to build an AR pistol
Old 06-24-2014, 07:25 AM   #7086
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
I love my 7.62*39 Ar pistol, such a blast to shoot. And cheap.
Old 06-24-2014, 07:58 AM   #7087
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
Dimonback's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
fkin sucks. its like legal theft.
At least someone got busted for it. When my soon-to-be ex and her boyfriend trashed my house, and stole all the guns out of my safe, my ex told the cops that I had done it and they believed it. Funniest thing- a piece of jewelry the ex claimed to be stolen was proudly displayed ten years later as my daughter's engagement ring.
Old 06-24-2014, 12:33 PM   #7088
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Won this little guy in a local raffle . Going to the range tomorrow.
Rossi 357 .

Old 06-24-2014, 02:59 PM   #7089
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, John. I'm sure that little guy will have some pretty good kick to it.
Old 06-30-2014, 11:41 PM   #7090
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

threw on an old surefire light i had laying around, took off the BCM VFG... gonna try just a handstop and added a magpul sling attachement. planning to order an optic very soon once my lady an i close on our house

Old 07-01-2014, 12:41 AM   #7091
cheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cheeseit's Tacoma Gallery

Picture was smaller than I thought

Left to Right
Ruger MK77 .308
All American in .308
Old Shotgun we got for $300 at a swap meet that works like a charm
Ruger 10/22 with a "Revolution" stock IIRC

Not in the picture

Savage 11F .30-06
SKS
Another 10/22

I'm planning on buying a 10/22 or maybe a Norinco M-14 and making it all Tacticool. We can't take AR-15's into the bush up here so that's not an option
Old 07-01-2014, 12:53 AM   #7092
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
threw on an old surefire light i had laying around, took off the BCM VFG... gonna try just a handstop and added a magpul sling attachement. planning to order an optic very soon once my lady an i close on our house

what muzzle break is that?
Old 07-01-2014, 07:35 AM   #7093
Banned
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed
quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
looks like a dynacomp
Old 07-01-2014, 09:08 AM   #7094

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
spikes dynacomp
Old 07-01-2014, 10:25 AM   #7095
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
planning to order an optic very soon once my lady an i close on our house
Primary arms Micro is on sale for $49.99 for July 4
Old 07-01-2014, 11:11 AM   #7096

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Primary arms Micro is on sale for $49.99 for July 4
i just saw that. thanks for the heads up
Old 07-03-2014, 01:54 PM   #7097
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Most recent purchase. Mini 14

Old 07-03-2014, 10:15 PM   #7098
SFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud of

Name: Brett C
SFSMedic's Tacoma Gallery

Just put a new TNVC Aquila gen 3 night vision scope on the 6.8. Headed out to Wild River Ranch to hunt with the guys from TNVC next weekend. I'll post up pics when I get home.
Old 07-04-2014, 12:43 PM   #7099
Mob dirt parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Springfield Armory M1A Loaded. BOOM

Old 07-04-2014, 01:23 PM   #7100
Mob dirt parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
July discount.

30% OFF WEBSTORE SALE
Springfield Armory® is offering 30% off everything in the webstore July 1st – 31st.

http://www.springfield-armory.com/

Products Discussed in this Thread