Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Show off yer guns

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2014, 03:54 AM   #7241
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
I didn't like the feel of the 2022 so I ended up with a 226 e2 instead. The ergonomics are so much better.
Old 06-04-2014, 11:34 AM   #7242
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
HD setup of the day:
Serbian Handgun
Polish Rifle
Chinese Sorghum Spirit
Old 06-04-2014, 11:53 AM   #7243
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
You don't have to be single to have cool firearms.
But it helps!
Old 06-04-2014, 12:47 PM   #7244
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StZu View Post
But it helps!
Not if you marry right. Having a good wife who shares your interests goes a long ways. Also, agreeing to keep finances separate from the beginning & splitting 'shared' bills makes asking permission null. I know a lot of guys who married the wrong woman & many things in their lives are complicated.. not just firearm collection. On top of all that two incomes sure helps too.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:29 PM   #7245
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Awwwwww yeah. Only paid for it 18 months ago...
Old 06-04-2014, 07:35 PM   #7246
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
Awwwwww yeah. Only paid for it 18 months ago...
Atf that backed up?
Old 06-04-2014, 07:40 PM   #7247
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Atf that backed up?
ATF had my paperwork for the last 10.5 months of that wait. No paperwork rejects or correction either. Plus the first couple months at the beginning of the process for ATF approval of the transfer from manufacturer to dealer.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:51 PM   #7248
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
ATF had my paperwork for the last 10.5 months of that wait. No paperwork rejects or correction either. Plus the first couple months at the beginning of the process for ATF approval of the transfer from manufacturer to dealer.
I know someone who just got a stamp in about 9mos last week & it sounds like they're starting to get things under control. That being said, I've got 4 (I think.. maybe 5 lol) new ones pending going back over 9mos. Sounds like they're still quoting 18mos to new submissions.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:53 PM   #7249
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Soo ridiculous... my main problem is i dont have the cash now(wedding) but dont want to wait once i have the money
Old 06-04-2014, 08:26 PM   #7250
Don't taze me bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Soo ridiculous... my main problem is i dont have the cash now(wedding) but dont want to wait once i have the money
I don't even want any of the stuff I've currently got in NFA jail. But hey, a couple years from now... who knows?
Old 06-04-2014, 08:39 PM   #7251

Quote:
I know someone who just got a stamp in about 9mos last week & it sounds like they're starting to get things under control. That being said, I've got 4 (I think.. maybe 5 lol) new ones pending going back over 9mos. Sounds like they're still quoting 18mos to new submissions.
It varies by state now that examiners are assigned to regions. Volume in your region will dictate the wait time some. Trust apps should also shorten the time since there are no fingerprints to send to the FBI. I go individual. Even did my own prints on this one. Did about 5 sets before I did a set that was crystal clear with no smears.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:24 PM   #7252
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brizower View Post
I shoot so much better with this than my XD40 Tactical that I'm considering ditching the XD for an SP2022 in my nightstand.
If you wanna ditch the XD I'm in Norcal. Always down to add another XD to the stable. Love the XD45 Tactical and my XD40Sub.
Old 06-05-2014, 12:47 AM   #7253
brizower is on a distinguished road

Air Force: A-10/U-2  Crew Chief
Name: Andrew
brizower's Tacoma Gallery

It would come with the Pachmyer grip and a Serpa holster. Has about 1k rounds through it. PM me an offer I guess if you're interested.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:30 PM   #7254
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
Took the troublemakers to the range this morning.

7.62*39 pistol, 5.56 rifle

Old 06-13-2014, 05:20 PM   #7255
braaAAAP
shipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
shipps's Tacoma Gallery
Newest addition, and first legitimate gun purchase as a Wyoming resident.

Old 06-13-2014, 07:20 PM   #7256
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't even want any of the stuff I've currently got in NFA jail. But hey, a couple years from now... who knows?
Purchased a AAC 7.62 sdn today... cool thing is where i bought lets u use it in their range while u wait
Old 06-13-2014, 07:27 PM   #7257
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brizower View Post

It would come with the Pachmyer grip and a Serpa holster. Has about 1k rounds through it. PM me an offer I guess if you're interested.
I'll be in Sac Tomorrow...
Old 06-14-2014, 08:38 PM   #7258
harley3 has a spectacular aura aboutharley3 has a spectacular aura aboutharley3 has a spectacular aura about

Navy:
Name: Scott
harley3's Tacoma Gallery
Just seeing this thread. Here is my daily carry gun.
Old 06-15-2014, 08:06 AM   #7260
Jefes Taco has a spectacular aura aboutJefes Taco has a spectacular aura about

Jefes Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by harley3 View Post
Just seeing this thread. Here is my daily carry gun.
Very nice.

Products Discussed in this Thread