Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

New Color for my 1300 Defender.

Old 06-17-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
New Color for my 1300 Defender.

What do you guys think?

I used the Krylon Camo Paint.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:46 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
wouldnt have been my first choice...but i like black firearms
Old 06-17-2010, 10:42 PM   #3
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ehh, I got bored of it and wanted to try something new.
I'm looking for more of a desert tan color, anyone got any suggestion?
Old 06-17-2010, 10:45 PM   #4
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sick I say leeve it like that or add some stenciled American flags in black along the receiver. Probably would have left the end cap in black too. Just accent the black. And a heat shield for the top. Don't know why, but they just look mean
Old 06-17-2010, 11:14 PM   #5
Greg Graffin 2016

Thanks, I was thinking of adding a skull and cross bones. to the side of the stock.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:36 PM   #6
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
That would also be sick as hell, something to make it yours!

I've got the all tan one, could be a nice little addition to the SXB, maybe INFIDEL stenciled down the barrel!
http://www.extremeoutfitters.us/infi...available.aspx
Old 06-17-2010, 11:52 PM   #7
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
i like black guns. but the nickel coating on marine guns is pretty sharp. I prefer pistol grip on tactical style shot guns. the color looks good though. Flat colors are def best.

I have a mossberg 500, gotta love the aftermarket support
Old 06-18-2010, 12:01 AM   #8
Greg Graffin 2016

Thanks, I'll try it for a bit, If i dont like it I can always remove the paint. Man I want to pick up one of those EZ Sling.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:35 PM   #11
Greg Graffin 2016

Anyone know where I can find a darker yellow paint? Other Idea was to lightly go over it in coyote brown.