Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

California Gun Owners Need Help

Old 06-08-2008, 09:46 AM   #1
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
California Gun Owners Need Help

AB2062 creates a 50round per month limit on the purchase of ammo! CA gun owners would also be required to purchase a permit (approx 30 day waiting period) and go through a background check to purchase ammo! There would also be an additional $20 taxed per box of ammo!!!!!

Having passed the Assembly last month, the bill now goes into the Senate and will be heard by the Public Safety Commitee in the next few weeks.

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?ID=3878
Attached Files
File Type: pdf dellllleeeeeetttteee.pdf (38.2 KB, 97 views)
Old 06-08-2008, 12:14 PM   #2
My other ride weighs 200 tons
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4x4trd's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=ChrisDeSoup;106500]AB2062 creates a 50round per month limit on the purchase of ammo! CA gun owners would also be required to purchase a permit (approx 30 day waiting period) and go through a background check to purchase ammo! There would also be an additional $20 taxed per box of ammo!!!!!

Having passed the Assembly last month, the bill now goes into the Senate and will be heard by the Public Safety Commitee in the next few weeks.

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Re...878[/quote]

The state of CA is scary. Who votes these people into office? It seems that everything that gets introduced or passed into law there seems to trickle east as a good idea, with politicians anyway. Of course professional politicians are cut from the same mold everywhere I'm guessing.

Kind of like limiting and taxing cans of baked beans account it would make people fart adding to health concerns of green house gas effects and global warming.

How about enforcing laws already on the books, keeping criminals behind bars, and deporting criminals caught if they are illegal.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:46 PM   #3
Come on, Touch it......

[quote=4x4x4trd;106545]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDeSoup View Post
AB2062 creates a 50round per month limit on the purchase of ammo! CA gun owners would also be required to purchase a permit (approx 30 day waiting period) and go through a background check to purchase ammo! There would also be an additional $20 taxed per box of ammo!!!!!

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?ID=3878[/quote]

The state of CA is scary. Who votes these people into office? It seems that everything that gets introduced or passed into law there seems to trickle east as a good idea, with politicians anyway. Of course professional politicians are cut from the same mold everywhere I'm guessing.

Kind of like limiting and taxing cans of baked beans account it would make people fart adding to health concerns of green house gas effects and global warming.

How about enforcing laws already on the books, keeping criminals behind bars, and deporting criminals caught if they are illegal.
Hippy Lib's have infested California like roaches......
Old 06-08-2008, 06:22 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know how I feel about all this gun stuff in Ca. On one hand it will make the criminals leave here and go there to do their crimes, as it would be safer for them. But, WHAT ABOUT THE SECOND AMANDMENT !!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 07:30 PM   #5
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I dont know how I feel about all this gun stuff in Ca. On one hand it will make the criminals leave here and go there to do their crimes, as it would be safer for them. But, WHAT ABOUT THE SECOND AMANDMENT !!!!!!!
Why would it make them go there? The criminals don't follow the rules now. Only the law abiding citizens obey the stupid laws.
Old 06-08-2008, 07:32 PM   #6
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4x4trd View Post
Why would it make them go there? The criminals don't follow the rules now. Only the law abiding citizens obey the stupid laws.
Because they get shot by gun owners here.
Old 06-08-2008, 07:37 PM   #7

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Because they get shot by gun owners here.
Sorry Chris,
I brain farted, mixed up which Chris, and where you lived when I replied.
Old 06-08-2008, 07:47 PM   #8

Quote:
Sorry Chris,
I brain farted, mixed up which Chris, and where you lived when I replied.
No problem. I've been brain farting all weekend.
Old 06-08-2008, 08:39 PM   #9
Come on, Touch it......

1st off I dump more than 50 rounds in my first 15min at the range just for warmup, 2nd I have more than one gun, so that woulds mean I could only buy 50 9mm in october, 50 .45 in november, then by december when some dipschtick breaks into my house I have no 12gauge rounds to smoke his a$$ with beacuse I bought .308 in december dumped my 9mm&45 at the range in november no .38 that would have been in January, no .40 that would have to be feb....

WTF............ why not just leave my front door unlocked, my wife handcuffed to the bed, hang a kidnap me sign on my kid, and my atm pin on a hat!

I hate hippies and thier neo-naziest liberal counterparts in the state leg....Barbara Boxer & Nancy pelosi scream gun control and bash the law abiding everyman (and women) for owning and wanting to carry firearms yet both carry ?????? Sooo a student at a state college was raped and her app for a ccw was rejected but the Anti gun "group" owns and carries?????

My Sunday evening rant....I could have went on but I get angry when I think about it.