1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Double Bull blinds....some what long

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by longbow, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Oct 23, 2008 at 1:08 PM
    longbow

longbow [OP] I see you now..................

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Silver Mica TRD 4 Door
    Toy-tec Coil over lift, Eibach 700 lb springs, Sway bar relocate, Total Chaos UCA's, Moto metal wheels, BFG mudterrians, HID, custom 3 piece grill, Highlift jack w/custom mount, Highlift jack cover, bed matt, de-badged 100%, storage box lock mod, using defrost w/o AC mod, short antenna mod, horn re-locate, Tire Gate flat spare tire mount, engine cover painted, bed light (1) mod, wreck bar carrier, Blue Sea 5026 fuse block, center console outlet, flash light mod, Blue Sea inline fuse, Shrockworks sliders, All-Pro front bumper, Piaa 510 driving lights, Warn shackles front, Kennesaw rear bumper, "Tag Boltz" plate lights, Warn shackles rear, Warn M8000 winch, devil horns, BHLM, weathech liners front and rear.....T.W. sticker of course. Custom Sock bed decal for Michele
    Now I am not selling this product, just telling who-ever is interested. True they cost, but hey mine was given as a gift.
    During a recent hunting trip for longbeards I sat in this blind, it was set up a week or so in advance, in a perfect ambush sight. And boy did I see the deer.
    First off, I seen around 25 deer, but these 3 I am going to write about, the first is a doe and her fawn, they walked out of the woods on a trail in a cedar thicket. They eye balled one of my decoys, turned around and walked towards me. Close, lets just say with-in 2 feet. And to bless me with just being their, they took a dump and I was close enough to see that butt pucker. They walked into the field, and I watched them for 45 minutes until the sun was gone.
    The next was a 8 point buck, walked right behind me, heard him grunting and breathing. He walked in front of me, and stopped, turned his head and looked into the blind. But........he stayed their, soooooooooo close I was able to count the wiskers on his nose, (got lost at 22).
    "This to me is what hunting is all about"
    Besides those 3, 12 others got with-in 15 yards of me, I used a range finder just to be sure.
    This is the first time I used a man made blind, and by the looks of things this may pay off better that my Summit.
    Good luck to you all.........:)

2. Oct 23, 2008 at 1:26 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    thanks for sharing. we have always built our own blinds, but i gotta tell ya, the double bulls are nice. i may have to pony up one day and get one for our deer land.

3. Oct 23, 2008 at 6:40 PM
    hoosiertaco

hoosiertaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    They truly are a great blind. Bought one when it was time to take the little ones hunting to hide their antsyness. I highly recommend the DB, well worth the money.:cool:

Products Discussed in

To Top