Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu alignments

Old 07-17-2010, 01:20 AM   #1
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Oahu alignments

Anybody know a good place to get alignments done?
Old 07-17-2010, 01:30 AM   #2
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Anybody know a good place to get alignments done?

Hawaiian tire 487-6616 gets it right all the time.......hell no to the firestones and good years.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:34 AM   #3
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
A-1 wheel alignment on nimitz
Old 07-17-2010, 11:12 AM   #4
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
sweet, thx guys!
Old 07-22-2010, 12:00 AM   #7
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
a1 is 65 bucks
Old 07-22-2010, 12:08 AM   #8
oneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oneshot808's Tacoma Gallery
i use to take my 98 taco to "pacific automotive brakes & suspension " but I'm not sure if they still around.
Old 07-24-2010, 01:59 AM   #9
toku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Scotty's is $89 for an alignment.
Island brake quoted me $109.

With the 3" lift I believe most places will do your alignment. But for bigger lifted trucks Scotty's & IBA are the only places that do it.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:56 AM   #10
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toku58 View Post
Scotty's is $89 for an alignment.
Island brake quoted me $109.

With the 3" lift I believe most places will do your alignment. But for bigger lifted trucks Scotty's & IBA are the only places that do it.
Scottys is great, but for the lowered braddahs island brake is da bestest. ESP if your truck is djm'd, one of the workers get one djm xrunnah.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:10 AM   #11
3boyztaco is on a distinguished road

3boyztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Scotty's did a great job and pretty fast. get there early, 1st come 1st serve.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:00 PM   #12
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremetaco2 View Post
a1 is 65 bucks
where are they located???
Old 07-25-2010, 09:01 PM   #13
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
Scottys is great, but for the lowered braddahs island brake is da bestest. ESP if your truck is djm'd, one of the workers get one djm xrunnah.

where are they located???
Old 07-26-2010, 04:54 AM   #14
a1 is located on nimitz right across OCCC
Old 07-27-2010, 12:36 AM   #16
addicted...
1one1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Keone
1one1's Tacoma Gallery
It's on Kam hwy before marukai. Not on dillingham or Nimitz I tried getting my truck done there the other day but the chick that answered the phone was suuuuper effen rude! I've heard they do excellent work though. If you can deal with a secretary talking to you like you're a retard then I would highly suggest it! Aloha.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:41 AM   #17
addicted...
1one1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Keone
1one1's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone is interested the lex Brodies in Kaneohe dies alignments and they got a bad ass mechanic that does um named Warren. I would highly recommend going if you are on the windward side or near it. They even warranty their work for 90 days I believe. Just an FYI.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:52 AM   #18
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Lex Brodie's in kaneohe is good! I went to Scottys and had to take it back two more times to get it right. First time i was pulling to the right HARD, second time I was still pulling to the right a little no matter what. Took it over to Kaneohe's Lex Brodie's and its perfect!!! Scottys is nice though, quick service too and they warrant there service!
Old 07-27-2010, 04:47 AM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1one1 View Post
It's on Kam hwy before marukai. Not on dillingham or Nimitz I tried getting my truck done there the other day but the chick that answered the phone was suuuuper effen rude! I've heard they do excellent work though. If you can deal with a secretary talking to you like you're a retard then I would highly suggest it! Aloha.
lol that didnt happen to me at all....... weird,, the lady is nice, the guy dont say much, but really good job.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:04 AM   #20
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
i heard goodyear on waialae is good and the warranty is 12,000 miles or 1 year.