Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Anybody looking for a good 50 inch HDTV?

Old 07-29-2010, 03:25 PM   #1
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody looking for a good 50 inch HDTV?

I have one for sale that I am trying to sell. I dont have room for this Sony 50" cause I just bought a 60" inch sony.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:25 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Pics and price please!!
Old 07-29-2010, 03:27 PM   #3
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
im actually in the market for anything above 46 right now. VERY interested

bump for pics and specs
Old 07-29-2010, 03:28 PM   #4
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Pics and price please!!
trying to sell on island but yah here are some pics (iphone pics so not good quality). Oh, and $800 obo.

Old 07-29-2010, 03:30 PM   #5
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I was hoping for 120hz!

GL with sale Dean!
Old 07-29-2010, 03:33 PM   #6
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
I have one for sale that I am trying to sell. I dont have room for this Sony 50" cause I just bought a 60" inch sony.
Hehehe you have one for sale that you are trying to sell..didn't know you were trying to sell the one you wanted to sale how much? Plasma? Lcd? Led?

EDIT
Never mind..took to long to post that comment on my phone. You must have put pics up as I was typing hehe. Good luck with the sale.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:35 PM   #7
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Hehehe you have one for sale that you are trying to sell..didn't know you were trying to sell the one you wanted to sale how much? Plasma? Lcd? Led?
info on the tv he's selling: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Grand-KDS.../dp/B000GZYMHG