Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Tacoma meet and greet??

Old 08-04-2010, 08:04 PM   #21
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
^^^ well for me it was because I saw guys coming over from Oahu and picking our opihis to take home and sell, and I saw a couple fuckers that came over and were poaching on my uncles ranch. That why I didn't like it, some people have different reasons, those are mine.
I can respect that...

If the people poaching were brought over by the superferry, I think the issue in that case is with those idiots rather than the ferry.

As for the opihi I can remember when o-tech on the big island had PLENTY. No super ferry there and still all of it is gone.

Aside for some idiots that gave it a bad name for you, I think "almost" everyone can agree that the economy was better in Maui with it, while it was going.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:58 AM   #22
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
I can respect that...

If the people poaching were brought over by the superferry, I think the issue in that case is with those idiots rather than the ferry.

As for the opihi I can remember when o-tech on the big island had PLENTY. No super ferry there and still all of it is gone.

Aside for some idiots that gave it a bad name for you, I think "almost" everyone can agree that the economy was better in Maui with it, while it was going.
that's why alot of people i know from the BI didn't really want the Super Ferry. but idk it was a great thing for local businesses...one of my friends has a pest control company on maui and they were sending trucks back and forth from maui to oahu on the weekly....
Old 08-05-2010, 08:56 AM   #23
Waikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Waikoloa Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
^^^ well for me it was because I saw guys coming over from Oahu and picking our opihis to take home and sell, and I saw a couple fuckers that came over and were poaching on my uncles ranch. That why I didn't like it, some people have different reasons, those are mine.
Thanks I appreciate your perspective. But with it not there it gets in the ways of Tacoma gatherings. Oh well, can't have everything.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:34 PM   #25
emcyhp is on a distinguished road
emcyhp's Tacoma Gallery
im down!!!!!!...friday nights waikele? in front of sports?!!!! ummm around 930-1000pm?
Old 08-24-2011, 12:10 AM   #28
emcyhp's Tacoma Gallery
lololololol well im always in that area if anyones down too kick it! i think the vw guys are infront of the bank! lol we can also do that cruz to moanalua shopping center for the 12 o clock roll outs!
Old 08-24-2011, 12:40 AM   #29
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Makes me wish i was back on Oahu!
Old 08-24-2011, 01:38 AM   #30
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
So who's down for Waikele?
Old 08-24-2011, 02:39 AM   #31
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcyhp View Post
lololololol well im always in that area if anyones down too kick it! i think the vw guys are infront of the bank! lol we can also do that cruz to moanalua shopping center for the 12 o clock roll outs!
lol i'll prob be at NEX for the cruise anyway so i'm down lol.
Old 08-24-2011, 05:09 AM   #32
808TUNDA is a name known to all808TUNDA is a name known to all808TUNDA is a name known to all808TUNDA is a name known to all808TUNDA is a name known to all808TUNDA is a name known to all
Name: D
808TUNDA's Tacoma Gallery
just make a date and time and whoever can make it show up!
Old 08-24-2011, 12:38 PM   #33
emcyhp's Tacoma Gallery
Fridays, 930pm waikele, front of lowes or sports... toyota truck meetup..... Dropped, lifted, stock, talk story, meet and greet!
Old 08-25-2011, 10:10 PM   #34
808TUNDA is a name known to all808TUNDA is a name known to all808TUNDA is a name known to all808TUNDA is a name known to all808TUNDA is a name known to all808TUNDA is a name known to all
Name: D
808TUNDA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcyhp View Post
Fridays, 930pm waikele, front of lowes or sports... toyota truck meetup..... Dropped, lifted, stock, talk story, meet and greet!
ah shit! won't be able to make it this Friday for sure. I'll catch you guys next time!
Old 08-25-2011, 11:43 PM   #35
emcyhp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808TUNDA View Post
ah shit! won't be able to make it this Friday for sure. I'll catch you guys next time!

no worries homie!..we'll try and make it a every friday thing!!!
Old 08-25-2011, 11:50 PM   #36
06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Engineman
Name: Tanner
06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Why so late. How about a time you can actually see the trucks and do something. Need another 4x4 meet though.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:54 PM   #38
06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Engineman
Name: Tanner
06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Lol^^ I felt the same way when I was on the big island. I rented a jeep and it didn't compare
Old 08-25-2011, 11:56 PM   #40
emcyhp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06yoda View Post
Why so late. How about a time you can actually see the trucks and do something. Need another 4x4 meet though.
its aloha friday! no work till monday! plus im pretty sure peoples got family things to do first before can go out and chilll!