Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Tacoma meet and greet??

Old 08-26-2011, 12:04 AM   #41
06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Engineman
Name: Tanner
06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Yea That's why I can't be out that late wife and 2 kids 1newborn. I'll catch you guys when there is a meet on the weekend sometime.
Old 08-26-2011, 10:03 PM   #43
emcyhp is on a distinguished road
emcyhp's Tacoma Gallery
I'll see you around 10
Old 08-27-2011, 02:41 PM   #44
emcyhp's Tacoma Gallery
awsome awsome meet and greet last night!.....2 tacomas made it out! good talking story

hope to have more next friday!!!!!!

we met last night right in front of lowes!...was a pretty chill night!
Old 08-31-2011, 01:37 AM   #45
emcyhp's Tacoma Gallery
meeting up friday night?
Old 08-31-2011, 04:20 AM   #46
808TUNDA is a name known to all808TUNDA is a name known to all808TUNDA is a name known to all808TUNDA is a name known to all808TUNDA is a name known to all808TUNDA is a name known to all
Name: D
808TUNDA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcyhp View Post
meeting up friday night?
if you can do one either next Tuesday or Wednesday, myself and TRDGRL will be there for sure! lmk

and we can do it earlier too since it's a weeknight.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:48 AM   #47
emcyhp's Tacoma Gallery
Meeting up!!!!
Old 09-16-2011, 06:55 PM   #48
ShaydenandDiezel is on a distinguished road

Army: Mechanic
ShaydenandDiezel's Tacoma Gallery
When is the next meet an greet. I would like to participate if can?
Old 09-17-2011, 01:16 AM   #49
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Let's meet up Wednesday evening.....September 21, 2011? Who's down? Location?
Old 09-17-2011, 01:26 AM   #51
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Manoa!!!!!
You got to give specifics like the dorm parking lot you know the grass area at the back of the parking lot behind the 2 story town home dorms by the stream
Old 09-17-2011, 01:33 AM   #52
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Manoa!!!!!
Somewhere that's a middle point for the peeps that live out west....Manoa is too far away!
Old 09-17-2011, 01:36 AM   #53
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDGRL View Post
Somewhere that's a middle point for the peeps that live out west....Manoa is too far away!
Kapolei for you folks i think is pretty central, thats where a lot of clubs go to hang
Old 09-17-2011, 01:45 AM   #54
My Toys.....

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
Kapolei for you folks i think is pretty central, thats where a lot of clubs go to hang
I live in town just thinking about the other peeps..... Moanalua Shopping Center is a good location or Waikele I guess.....
Old 09-17-2011, 01:48 AM   #55
Senior NEWBIE

Quote:
I live in town just thinking about the other peeps..... Moanalua Shopping Center is a good location or Waikele I guess.....
Yeah Waikele where they have pet central, back there is dead and get choke parking to meet up or what ever, dont ask me how i know he he
Old 09-17-2011, 01:50 AM   #56

Waikele or Kapolei would be great. I live north shore so either would be alright. Town is to far. Anybody know a good time to show up?

We should see how many people we can get together an get a small cruz going on, on a saturday or something.
Old 09-17-2011, 01:52 AM   #57
My Toys.....

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
Yeah Waikele where they have pet central, back there is dead and get choke parking to meet up or what ever, dont ask me how i know he he
How about by Starbucks & Jamba? Since there's tables and chairs there.
Old 09-17-2011, 01:54 AM   #58
Senior NEWBIE

Quote:
How about by Starbucks & Jamba? Since there's tables and chairs there.
Ah just do a tail gater, use the tail gate as da table and da chairs
Old 09-17-2011, 01:54 AM   #59
My Toys.....

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaydenandDiezel View Post
Waikele or Kapolei would be great. I live north shore so either would be alright. Town is to far. Anybody know a good time to show up?

We should see how many people we can get together an get a small cruz going on, on a saturday or something.
We meeting up on Wednesday night......September 21.....So that 808TUNDA can be there too.....
Old 09-17-2011, 01:57 AM   #60

Well have fun. I wish I could be there see the trucks. Gotta work.