Notices

Oahu Tacoma meet and greet??

Old 07-29-2010, 09:58 PM   #1
addicted...
1one1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Keone
1one1's Tacoma Gallery
Oahu Tacoma meet and greet??

Just trying to gauge if anyone on here might be interested in a Tacoma meet up? Dropped, lifted, stock... If so post when youre available. Aloha
Old 07-29-2010, 10:13 PM   #4
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Ah, I took my sticker off already but it said something like...FUCK DA SUPER FERRY
Old 07-31-2010, 03:46 AM   #7
oldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really nice
Coast Guard: AMT
Name: Jeff
oldsman71442's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested... I am open on time
Old 08-01-2010, 02:22 AM   #8
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Can..

As for the superfery, how's the economy down in Maui now that's it's gone?
Old 08-01-2010, 11:57 PM   #11
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
sucks that the superferry is gone I use to make money shipping cars out on my days off of work.

I wanna say its ok but I work for an airline so there is always people around so it seems ok here
you mean you work for "the" airline.. unless you are referring to GO or Island Air..

yea.. I have some friends who had businesses on Maui, and was doing great when oahu folk were coming over there.. closed down since..
Old 08-03-2010, 01:35 PM   #12
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on the day I'd be down.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:31 AM   #15
Waikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Waikoloa Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
Fuck da superferry
Why?

I was always curious why it got thrown out of the islands.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:26 AM   #16
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ well for me it was because I saw guys coming over from Oahu and picking our opihis to take home and sell, and I saw a couple fuckers that came over and were poaching on my uncles ranch. That why I didn't like it, some people have different reasons, those are mine.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:07 PM   #17
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
you mean you work for "the" airline.. unless you are referring to GO or Island Air..

yea.. I have some friends who had businesses on Maui, and was doing great when oahu folk were coming over there.. closed down since..
"the" as in Hawaiian airlines

yeah the super ferry had its pros and cons but like Numbah57 said things like that make Hawaii Hawaii to think if u ever have kids or grandchildren and they never get the chance to pick or taste opihis is sad
Old 08-04-2010, 02:21 PM   #18
rdcar is on a distinguished road
rdcar's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I was back in Hawaii, I was stationed there for 8 years. Trying to go back