Notices

SEPT 4TH PEACOCK FLATS RUN

Old 08-29-2010, 02:47 AM   #1
Jays2010Taco is on a distinguished road

Navy: DCC
Name: Jay
Jays2010Taco's Tacoma Gallery
SEPT 4TH PEACOCK FLATS RUN

OK EVERYONE THE RUN WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

PEACOCK FLATS RUN SATURDAY 4TH OF SEPTEMBER... MEET UP PLACE WILL BE THE PARKING LOT OF KAPOLEI COSTCO AT 1030. GO ONLINE AND GET YOUR PERMITS. LET ME KNOW BY WEDNESDAY THE 1ST WHO IS COMMING.. WE CAN EITHER BBQ UP THERE OR STOP ON THE WAY BACK AND GET SOME GRINDS.. MAJORITY WILL RULE. LETS GO SHOW SOME TACO NATION!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2010, 04:36 PM   #2
sliverbullett808 is on a distinguished road

Navy: GSE1
Name: Rodney
sliverbullett808's Tacoma Gallery
i am in! ill try to catch u at work for the permit
Old 08-29-2010, 09:03 PM   #3
popstaco is on a distinguished road

popstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in too! See you all on the 4TH.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:11 PM   #4
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in
Old 08-29-2010, 11:55 PM   #6
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Hey my wife is going down to get a permit tomorrow (I have a 12 hr work day tomorrow). Just pm me your license plate #'s so I can get them on the permit. Need them by 10 am tomorrow.
Old 08-30-2010, 11:31 AM   #8
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
^ I got your pm.

I have 2 slots left in my permit so if you want in on my permit just send me your plate #.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:56 PM   #9
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
The permit is good to go for the ones that sent me their info. My wife hooked it up!
Old 08-30-2010, 04:08 PM   #10
sliverbullett808 is on a distinguished road

Navy: GSE1
Name: Rodney
sliverbullett808's Tacoma Gallery
mr grimm i PM you for permit
Old 08-30-2010, 10:34 PM   #11
addicted...
1one1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Keone
1one1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
The permit is good to go for the ones that sent me their info. My wife hooked it up!
Thanks Dean/ Dean's wife! im excited for this weekend now. Whats it looking like as far as plans? BBQ? If so ill pack a cooler. Thanks again for helping us out Dean you rock
Old 08-31-2010, 03:01 AM   #12

Thanks again for the permits. Also if anyone else still needs one then let me know and I will try and go on thursday if they cannot. As far as BBq if the camp grounds are full not sure about doing one up there. But we can definately convoy to somewhere afterwards for some food and beverages. Also guys from my command are doing a fundraiser car wash that day until about 6 at night over by the NEX so we can stop there to wash the mud (hopefully) off our trucks. For those of you that have been up to Peacock flats is 1030 meet up to late of a start? anyways let me know, cannot wait till this weekend.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:04 AM   #13
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
1030 is a good start time for the trail. We usually meet up at the dirt parking lot just outside the gate. It's easy to locate. I dunno about a BBQ because it looks like the campgrounds are gonna be full.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:40 AM   #14

Hey is there anyone else that needs a permit who wants to go? I am gonna take Silver bullet to try and get his tommorrow I need a pm by about 11am. Also is anyone taking kids or the other half?
Old 09-02-2010, 07:47 PM   #16

I think the plan is to meet by the gate to peacock flats at 1030. Myself and Silverbullet are gonna meet up in Waikele and roll up together you can join us if you like.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:37 PM   #17
mjgaddis is on a distinguished road
Navy: CTR1
Name: Matt
mjgaddis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to mjgaddis
I am interested in going depending on how long the trail normally takes. Does anyone know?
Old 09-02-2010, 09:40 PM   #18
mjgaddis is on a distinguished road
Navy: CTR1
Name: Matt
mjgaddis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to mjgaddis
On a side note since it seems like most people in this thread are military. I was thinking about getting a 6" lift but I read that the military doesn't ship anything with more than a 3" lift. Does anyone have any personal experience with this?
Old 09-02-2010, 10:13 PM   #19
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgaddis View Post
I am interested in going depending on how long the trail normally takes. Does anyone know?
If we start the actual trail at 11, then we could be back at the trail head by 3 or 4 depending on what side trails we do.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:44 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgaddis View Post

if you are going we need to know ASAP so we can get you on the permit for tommorrow if so I need you to pm me your license plate # before 1000