1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ANOTHER PEACOCK FLATS RUN WITH CAMPOUT

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by Jays2010Taco, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Sep 12, 2010 at 7:07 AM
    Jays2010Taco

Jays2010Taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    10Toyota Tacoma
    6inch Fab-Tech suspension lift
    All,
    Ok last run was a blast and several of us learned many new things! The campgrounds was exremely nice. So I am going to go and get a permit to camp for October 2nd which is a Saturday. I have some friends who will be going up already "NON TACO" owners. But anyone here is welcome to join as well. The plan is to head up Saturday morning about 9-10ish set up camp. Get the families set up then those who choose to go exploring the trails again. All the trails lead back to the main trail so you can pick and choose what trails you would like to try. So if you are intrested in camping out, or just comming up for the day then just let me know. This time though we will be BBQing. in the evening after we come back from exploring. So anyone intrested please let me know. All who went up last time and any new comers are more than welcome. Plus we will probably bring up some Horse Shoes mabye even a volleyball net, to set up at camp depending on how many participate.

Products Discussed in

To Top