Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

tailgate

Old 11-12-2010, 09:33 AM   #1
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
tailgate

has anyone gotten their tailgate stolen or had someone try and steal it? i went out this past wednesday night and when i got home the next morning i noticed that someone had tried to steal it. who the heck would want to steal a tailgate with a dent in it.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:35 AM   #2
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
look up hose clamp mod. This adds a little securtiy. Also look up popnlock.
Old 11-12-2010, 07:09 PM   #5
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
happens a lot in the Bay Area. dont matter the conditon of the tailgate, it will resell out here
Old 11-12-2010, 07:10 PM   #6
JWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JWC's Tacoma Gallery
Crack heads will steal anything.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:02 PM   #7
JC808 is on a distinguished road
Army: Hawaii Army National Guard
Name: JC
JC808's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy had his tailgate stolen from his brand new Tacoma 07 parking in Waianae. Apparently, you can remove a few bolts and the tailgate is yours. This is untrue for the newer versions with the cameras built into the tailgate. But, I wouldn't doubt that they (crack heads) will bite through the wiring.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:08 PM   #8
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yea...they sell them to third world countries. Glad they didnt get it. Did you do the hose clamp mod?
Old 12-21-2010, 12:28 PM   #9
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
THE NEWER TAILGATES COME RIGHT OFF NO TOOLS. WIRE FOR THE CAM UNPLUGS RIGHT AT THE END OF THE BED. IT'S A LITTLE TRICKY BUT EASY ENOUGH. CABLES UNHOOK FROM THE BOLT.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:28 PM   #10
Shaq-enzy Falls
supataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ichiro
supataco's Tacoma Gallery
Invest a few bucks in that hose clamp mod. It took me losing 2 tailgates on my S10 to make me realize this is a MUST DO.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #11
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC808 View Post
My buddy had his tailgate stolen from his brand new Tacoma 07 parking in Waianae. Apparently, you can remove a few bolts and the tailgate is yours. This is untrue for the newer versions with the cameras built into the tailgate. But, I wouldn't doubt that they (crack heads) will bite through the wiring.
Fkn crack heads and batu heads
Old 12-21-2010, 09:20 PM   #13
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Ahahahahahahha...batu heads...hahahahahahah