Notices

THE POINT

Old 11-18-2010, 10:29 PM   #1
Jays2010Taco is on a distinguished road

Navy: DCC
Name: Jay
Jays2010Taco's Tacoma Gallery
THE POINT

So if this storm hits like it is supposed to anyone plan on going out the point this weekend? I am thinking about heading out on saturday if the rain comes. Went on Vets Day there was a little mud but alot of new ruts from the last rain....I bet peacock flats will be sick this weekend though
Old 11-18-2010, 10:31 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
im down! but just a lilll bit too farr man!
Old 11-20-2010, 11:02 PM   #3
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
The 4Runner is just about ready to go. Maybe another week and I can take her out to test it.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:27 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
The 4Runner is just about ready to go. Maybe another week and I can take her out to test it.
Cool just give me a heads up.. I can make it out Friday Saturday or Sunday this week.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:24 PM   #5
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
I want to head up to Kaena Point this saturday. Anybody interested in going? The Tacoma left the island but I will have the 4Runner out there.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:49 PM   #6

Quote:
I want to head up to Kaena Point this saturday. Anybody interested in going? The Tacoma left the island but I will have the 4Runner out there.
What time you looking at? I would possibly be down for the morning..
Old 12-03-2010, 09:51 PM   #7
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure. The wife wants to take care of a few things before we go to Kauai in 2 weeks.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:54 AM   #8

Quote:
Not sure. The wife wants to take care of a few things before we go to Kauai in 2 weeks.
Alright I am going to head up in the morning be up there until about 1230 to 1ish, probably be up there with a buddy in a jeep as well. Hope to se the 4 runner out there!
Old 12-04-2010, 11:57 AM   #9
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
We are on our way up
Old 12-10-2010, 11:46 AM   #10
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Wonder if kana point is gonna be muddy as hell after all of this rain?
Old 12-10-2010, 07:39 PM   #11
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, got her stuck in a lake about a mile in and had to get pulled out. Soaked the carpets so....there goes my weekend. That mud is slicker than dog snot.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:32 PM   #12
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-23-2010, 03:56 AM   #13
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
A couple of us are heading over that way on Xmas day. Two jeeps and my truck. I hope one of them gets stuck. I need a good pic!
Old 12-24-2010, 12:01 AM   #14

I may head out there. If I do I will have a jeep with me to. What time u ?looking at
Old 12-24-2010, 12:08 AM   #15
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Not sure yet. Probably around early afternoon. I'll keep you posted.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:13 PM   #16

finally got to go to the point today. It was sick full of mud and mud holes. Seen a few Tacos out there. Most the 2nd gens stayed on the main path. If none of you have been out there this week I would definatly sugest it. A must some Deep puddles out there.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:29 PM   #17
Nice! If I wasn't so lazy I'd get off my ass and go...
Old 12-26-2010, 11:29 PM   #18
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Any pictures? I am gonna do the rear diff breather extension this week before I hit any mud/water holes.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:39 AM   #19

Quote:
Any pictures? I am gonna do the rear diff breather extension this week before I hit any mud/water holes.
got a few I will post still got some of your 4Runner from the last one I need to post to..
Old 12-27-2010, 12:28 PM   #20

THE POINT-dsc03293.jpg

THE POINT-dsc03295.jpg

THE POINT-dsc03302.jpg

THE POINT-dsc03349.jpg

THE POINT-dsc03350.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
THE POINT-dsc03352.jpg   THE POINT-dsc03353.jpg   THE POINT-dsc03363.jpg   THE POINT-dsc03366.jpg