Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Waikane

Old 12-07-2010, 11:19 PM   #1
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Waikane

Has anybody been to Waikane? I see alot of videos posted on YouTube. Looks like a local only place.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:38 AM   #2
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Do it. I watch those videos all the time, looks awesome. It does seem like a locals only type of place but I'm sure anyone up there wouldn't mind seeing your truck on the trails, just stop and talk story and you'll be fine. Pics and Vids are a must.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:57 PM   #3
nhab is on a distinguished road
nhab's Tacoma Gallery
Kahai-
did you ever find some TRD coils?
Old 12-08-2010, 03:00 PM   #4
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Not yet, my 5100's are sitting in the garage, after Christmas I'll get to finishing the truck.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:19 AM   #5
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
i got some trd coils if you're interested
Old 12-10-2010, 10:48 AM   #6
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Been raining alot here so it's gonna be nasty up there judging from some of the videos I have seen.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:08 AM   #7
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY

Yup, it would be a rutted, muddy, nasty, hell of a time.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:20 AM   #9
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
yeah i heard waikane is pretty rugged. you need to pass thru private land to get to it tho.

i thought you shipped up your truck already?
I was gonna go this week but I am having issues walking after the marathon this past sunday. My Tacoma is in San Diego but the 4Runner is still here.